- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Japanese Kitchen (Kitchen Series) Paperback – Illustrated, 21 Oct 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Offers insight into the exquisite cuisine of Japan. This book presents 100 ingredients, from the more familiar, such as soba (noodles) to the more unusual umeboshi (pickled plum). It includes 200 recipes, from classic recipes such as Chicken Teriyaki to modern dishes like Crabmeat, Chilli and Lime Sushi and Cucumber Cups with Wasabi Mayonnaise.
About the Author
Kimiko Barber is a well-respected, self-taught Japanese cook and demonstrator, who teaches regularly at cookery schools around the UK. She is also the author of three other books; Sushi, Taste and Technique, Easy Noodles and Japanese Pure and Simple (which was shortlisted for a Guild of Food Writers' award).