Colour Name: Black/White Smoke Screen|Change
Price:£45.86 - £59.00

on 26 May 2013
I have bought Jansport before, and their bags scream quality.
It is made from strong material, has plenty of pockets and useful features such as zipped side pockets. The top "handle" is usually a weak point on backpacks but not with this bag, as the handle is integrated with the shoulder straps. I have bought it for my secondary school son to use as a schoolbag, and it should last longer than the 5-6 months of his previous bags (it is guaranteed for 25 years!) - thus making it friendly to the pocket as well as landfill sites.
on 7 March 2014
I have purchased these bags before in the bast for my 2 sons when they started Secondary School, as they have plenty of room for them to carry all their kit. My eldest son has just managed to break the zip on one of the pockets (due to overloading and forcing the zip shut) but the bag is nearly 3 years old and has had a lot of use daily. and it was just starting to show signs of wear but still perfectly usable. I don't regret paying so much money for it, it has lasted a lot longer than other bags he had for school, they were normally about 6 months and they had holes in them etc.

These bags are worth paying that little extra for as they do last longer and have plenty of space in them for school books, PE Kit etc. I first bought my 2 sons the Big Student bag, but was unable to find that particular one this time so I have just order the Hauler as it looks like it still has plenty of space for him to carry everything he needs to school on a day to day basis
on 24 November 2015
Brilliant rucksack. I'm a postgraduate student, and as well as my chunky laptop, I tend to drag a lot of stuff about with me. This fits it all in and then some.
Feels really god quality as well. Straps are very comfortable.

I tend to go with black - I don't like coloured or "snazzy" designs on my rucksacks and this fits the bill perfectly. Great bit of kit, fantastic price, amazing quality.
on 6 October 2014
This is yet another great bag from jansport. It was a replacement for another jansport my son had carried for over 4yrs. My son loves the size and the several compartments as it helps him to be more organised. Good buy!
on 28 March 2014
It is great is all I can say. The shipping was fast; also, I didnt have to worry about tracking. The price is fair and the quality is great!
on 9 June 2015
Great piece of equipment. Lots of compartment and pockets. Ideal for school. My daughter was delighted.
on 30 October 2012
This bag is expensive but it is worth it. I will use it daily for ten years so what does fifty quid matter over that timescale? It is extremely light and strong. Buy quality!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 May 2014
The straps on the bag are really weak and one of them broke in the first month! Not a great product.
on 19 October 2013
I only gave this bag a one star as it was the wrong bag sent I have returned it and awaiting I hope the right one