Customer reviews

on 8 January 2014
I have never had a brand new sewing machine to call my own til this one. Its fabulous and very excited about learning all its features. Its lightweight, very portable, easy to use and very compact. I love it. Price was excellent compared to others I viewed. Delivery was prompt and delivered by a very pleasant chap. Perfectly packaged.
21 people found this helpful
on 1 March 2015
I am so happy that I chose this sewing machine. It is absolutely brilliant.
12 people found this helpful
on 10 September 2016
Fabulous sewing machine, runs smoothly and has hard cover. Have used it to make everything from curtains to jeans
3 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2018
This is a brilliant machine. I bought it to replace my Janome 601 which is still working very well for my daughter but I wanted more decorative stitches. The machine is very light which is good since I am elderly and not strong. Thanks Janome.
on 19 November 2015
The wife loves it
3 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2017
Great machine and delivered ontime
on 9 September 2014
I have only recently bought this machine to replace my 40 year old New Home model and what a revelation. It was fantastically easy to set up because of the simple and clear instructions in the user manual, and I am having great fun practicing using all the different attachments and stitches. I am particularly impressed with the over-stitch foot which sews a straight seam and a zig zag at the same time, giving an overlock finish. I didn't buy my machine from Amazon but from Jaycotts in Chester for the fab price of £329.00. Included in the price was a free accessories pack worth £99 which contained several extra sewing feet and a large extension table for attaching to the machine when sewing large items such as curtains.
35 people found this helpful
on 6 January 2014
A great help for my job! I have just made a worderfull piece of "patchwork & quilting". Fantastic sewing machine!
5 people found this helpful
on 19 June 2017
I'm only just getting to know my new machine but so far it has surpassed all expectations. Solidly built yet light to use, no jerking and wobbling as it sews, more stitches than I've ever seen before but most are useful not just decorative.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 December 2013
Having never owned a sewing machine before I was overwhelmed by the vast array on offer. I spent lot of time reading reviews and eventually settled on the Janome 603. I didn't purchase on Amazon (but bought for same price elsewhere). This machine is amazing. Its so easy to use as a beginner but has enough scope to grow with me as I improve my skills. I also got the quilters pack which provides me with the additional items needed. Its lightweight to carry to classes, even with a hardcover, and I just love it! I would highly recommend this.
22 people found this helpful