Customer reviews

Flavour: Extra Strength|Change

on 29 June 2017
Okay, on my second tube and have to say it works. They'll never be tom cruise white, but they have definitely made a good difference. I have stopped smoking and dumped the caffeine so hoping to get some of stains off. The only downside is they have made my teeth quite sensitive. (Lose a star) So now I use this in the morning and sensodyne in the evening, not sure if that's a cure or not yet but we'll see..
on 11 March 2017
Okay bit you gonna need a few tubes of this to really see the difference better off with bicarbonate soda and two trips a year to the dentist
on 14 July 2017
On my 4th tube. Enough said. Very good but I use a standard toothpaste before using this to ensure my teeth are Clean
on 30 July 2015
Great for cleaning teeth without being overly abrasive. Recommend by my own dentist for whitening and it does work !!!
on 24 May 2017
Two in the family use it and say it keeps teeth white. I use it twice a day but no change to my 'ivory' coloured teeth.
on 4 May 2017
The best whitening tooth paste!
on 12 February 2017
Good product
on 18 June 2014
This toothpaste does seem to work well. I found a noticeable improvement in whiteness after a couple of days' use.
Very Good toothpaste. Always use it. It is a good bargain compared with shop prices. I do recommend this again and again.
on 18 April 2013
This was reccomend by my dentist. It does help whiten your teeth, not to wholly wood white but a better healthy colour than they were before . Cheaper on amazon.