Price:£10.97+ £2.80 shipping

on 12 April 2005
I have just dug out my old copy of this which is very worn so I am purchasing a new one. Goodness knows what I will do if it becomes unobtainable! I had forgotten how brilliant this one is! It is extremely easy to follow, the exercises very effective and not like the hard-to-copy co-ordinated routines so many of the celebrities these days jump on the band wagon with. I have purchased many exercise videos over the past 20 years but this one... I give it 11/10. Well done Jane. Thank you for such an excellent video.
on 20 August 2004
This is the oldest workout video that I own, but this is just as good if not better than the new super glitzy videos that I've purchased more recently.
Jane Fonda really did create a classic with this one and even though it is from 1985 it has everything that a workout video should have; great aerobics both for beginners and the advanced and you really do break a sweat and more. Great toning movements, but be warned the ab section in the advance section is not for the faint hearted. And Jane finishes off with a great stretch/cool down.
Don't be put off by the ridicolous excercisers, horrible fashion mistakes and the silly dated music...this is the video that all great workout videos should be based up on. The original and still the best.
on 1 January 2004
This workout is really good. It was the best all round when it first came out and compared to what is out there now it appears it still is. Fast paced, quick easy changes, keeps you going and not wanting to give up, you may even want to join in the cheesy song. I can't recommend it highly enough. I wanted to get my hands on it for years and it was truly worth the wait.
on 12 November 2004
I HAD THIS IN 1985 IT WAS GREAT NOW I AM BUYING IT FOR MY DAUGHTER!! SHE CAN STILL REMEMBER JOINING IN WITH ME SHE WAS 6YRS OLD!!!
on 27 June 2006
After another failed attempt at going to the gym, I decided to cancel my expensive monthly membership. I bought a couple of DVD's, but nothing proved addictive. I then remember the Jane Fonda video, that had me up a 6am everyday (that was about 15 years ago). I looked for it on DVD, but to no avail. I have had my 'new' copy of the video six days, and while I can't believe how fit I was all those years ago (I use to do the advance portion, I am now struggling with the beginners), I have already done the tape three times. Both sections provide Convenient (35 or 55 minutes) exercise blast .

Get it for the catchy song, and the stroll down 80s memory lane!
on 1 April 2003
One of the most energetic and self motivating work out videos I have had the opportunity to encounter. The music is very catching
on 13 August 2006
Like many of the others who have written, I went back to this tape- bought nearly 20 years ago. Very worn which is why I have come on Amazon to get a replacement. I have tried loads of other routines including pilates and frankly, some of the movements in this video is pilates but I guess the word was not known or in vogue then. I would not waste my money on some of the new fangled routines- these are basic exercises which has done it for me for years. I am still at the beginners because that level suits me fine.
on 10 September 2004
This is an excellent fitness video and I followed it for months, improving a little each time. It made an enormous difference. It's really, really cheesy but the exercises and the pace of the class are the most effective I've ever seen - and I have quite a collection of workout videos.

I would say this is best for those with reasonably good health, weight and fitness who like to exercise hard and want results. It is not ideal for those new to exercise or needing slimming advice.

2 very challenging workouts with lots of repetitions - but don't worry! Just do one or two of each and gradually work up. If you do this 3 times a week for 35 minutes you will notice a real difference. The wide range of exercises tackles every muscle, the aerobic section is particularly challenging (I never quite made it to the end) and the whole video is incredibly easy to follow.

I lent my last copy of this to a young Kiwi fitness freak in my office and she stole it when she went back to New Zealand! Obviously she must have found it as effective as I did.

I am buying this again. 'Nuff said.
on 18 January 2009
I cannot recommend my Jane Fonda Workout video highly enough. I have had 5 children who are now aged between 13 and 24 and I have used my video to help keep me fit after each pregnancy since 1985. Should I ever need to lose a few pounds, I always workout with my beloved video together with a healthy eating plan to help burn those calories. No other workout videos I have purchased since can compare. My current mission is to find a way of copying it on to DVD & I seriously think it should be re-launched.
on 14 December 2012
I remember the days when I was little and my mother used to put this on every day and I used to try and join in! Oh the memories. I bought this a few years ago to remind me and foound it was quite good fun. I don't have a video player now, but this was a goodworkout dvd that was good fun.