on 25 May 2015
Very elegant, very comfortable. Prompt delivery service
on 28 November 2013
Needed a pair of wellingtons for walking the dogs and didn't want to pay to much. I have small feet and large calf's so trying to find ones that fit was a nightmare. A friend of mine had a pair of these from our local garden centre, I tried them on they where perfect. unfortunately they had sold out at the shop so order them from here. Arrived in excellent condition within a week and cost less than the shop. Highly recommend.
on 2 February 2014
Would definitely recommend these boots. I am a dog walker so wear them on a regular basis. My calves are not the slimmest but they are wide enough to wear thick socks and still have room to tuck jeans into. Good tread and a decent length in the leg.
on 25 January 2014
Really lovely whellies a nice rich colour I bought them for walking the dog I seem to go through whellies more than I would like to so I hope these stand up to my walks which are mainly in fields or the beach.
on 8 February 2014
Bought these to replace my chocolate smelling wellies which lasted 3 years but unfortunately no longer made.
These look like they will also be long lasting as the back seam has another strip welded over the seam. If you are 1/2 size I would say go down by 1/2 size, if not wear thicker socks.Good for walking dog
on 6 November 2015
Boots look good, but they arrived with a label stating they were on offer for £19.99. I had paid the full £29.99 (original price). Made me feel like I was duped into paying £10 more. Also, the label attachment had been pushed through the top of the boot, which left a permanent hole. Left me unhappy.
on 15 December 2013
Bought these for walking my dogs so am hoping that they will keep my feet dry, have had a few disappointments with wellies failing after very little wear. They do come up a bit big and I could have gone down a size but with thick fluffy socks they will suit my needs,,they look nice on and are wide enough to tuck your jeans in.
on 23 January 2014
Good grips on the soles and a nice snug fit (although can be a bit awkward to get off when very muddy). Very give delivery - ordered on Boxing Day with free delivery and they came at 6pm on the Sunday!
on 17 January 2014
Xmas present for my wife, she loves wearing them for dog walking, getting down the beach etc, Seem a good buy at a good price
on 27 September 2014
You get what you pay for. These are stiff boots which are considerably less comfortable than my previous Aigle boots - but they were almost half the price. It will be interesting to see how long they last in comparison. I wouldn't have bought them if I had known that they would be quite so uncomfortable as I wear them almost every day for dog walking. For occasional use they would be fine

UPDATE - had to stop using these as they suddenly became very uncomfortable across the front of my ankle - I can't see why but it's perhaps that they are just too inflexible.