on 24 February 2011
This Book is brillient all the favourits recipes are there carrot cake chockolate brownies and birthday cake brillient well done Jamie another good job done!!
on 29 March 2011
I don't bake a lot, but, knowing £2.50 of this £3 booklet would go to Comic relief, I bought one for myself and one for my daughter. We are both delighted with the selection of recipes. My favourite, so far? the lemon butter biscuits! The next two? Carrot and honey cake, and the rhubarb and ginger cake. Must buy some blueberry jam to make the bakewell tart again... I wasn't interested in baking, but here you are! I will certainly keep on baking the very popular lemon biscuits on a regular basis!
on 15 March 2011
I love baking and Jamie's books and this covered all bases. It had recipes that my neices could help with and baking a massive selection from this book and others will really help the bake sale we are having at work this year
on 11 March 2011
This is a great little cake book. certainly it's a slim volume, but the recipes are delicious AND it's for a good cause. Glad I bought it.
on 20 February 2011
This is for charity and its got some great recipes in it, buy it for charity, buy it for some good recipes!
on 22 March 2011
EXCELLENT FAST AND NICE! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT! THANKS A LOT! WISH THERE MORE OF THESE SELLERS, GREAT SELLER TO DEAL WITH, THANKS AGAIN
on 24 March 2011
I bought this hoping I'd like the recipes and unfortunately they aren't my cup of tea but hey its for charity so I don't really care :) Over all a great little book
on 13 March 2011
For Charity and written by Jamie Oliver. It'll take the most hardened heart to rate this anything less than 5 stars out of 5! I've given a couple of the recipes a bash so far and everyone has enjoyed my efforts.
on 31 January 2012
Very brief and of limited use for what I was looking for (fete cooking). Surprised to see so many recipes including nuts (though they can be left out).
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2017
A fun little recipe book..Arrived on time very pleased with it.