Customer reviews

Jamie's Food Tube: The Cake Book (Jamie Olivers Food Tube)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 July 2017
Lots of easy to follow recipes, with a wide variety. Isn't just the plain old 'chocolate and vanilla'. Has lots of different and new recipes i havent tried and i enjoyed making cupcakes with the recipes.
Would recommend to anyone who loves baking like i do :)
on 18 November 2016
Love this book... it would be good to have a few more cake recipes but I presume there is a way of making a cake out of a cupcake recipe. The flavours are really unusual and look really fun.
on 30 September 2017
This is such a good book. Cup cake Jenna is brilliant on her you tube videos and her personality shows in this book of her recipes too. They are simple, straightforward and easy to follow and bake. Highly recommended.
on 15 August 2017
I have to admit I feel in love with jemma Wilson through you tube whilst looking for a rainbow cake recipe for my daughters birthday. Since then I have used her recipes time again so it was about time I purchased her book it's incredible no fussy ingredients, basic equipment and tasty recipies i cant wait to share these with family's and friends.
on 24 August 2017
I am a complete beginner to baking but this recipe book is amazing. Family and friends haven't been able to compliment my baking enough and it's all down to these recipes.
Jemma makes the book so easy to follow, yet with professional results. Highly recommend.
on 8 October 2017
Super little book. Lots of great recipes that work. Check out Jemma on YouTube too. She's fun to watch.
on 16 June 2017
Every single recipe in here is perfect, with absolutely brilliant flavour combinations. Every new recipe I try blows me away. It's become my go to book for new flavours, and I used these as a basis for when I'm experimenting myself. Love love love it!
on 2 August 2017
Great product, came quickly and works very well would definitely recommend.
on 17 July 2017
Just love this book, loads of recipes and enjoyed Jemma's road to success.
on 2 March 2017
Fab book as a present, especially for my you tube obsessed tween!