Jamie Oliver By Tefal CY400015 Multi Cook, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1000 watts with six-litre capacity and 3 pre-cooking modes (browning, simmer and sauté) plus automatic keep-warm at the end of cooking
- Two pressure release systems: slow pressure release during keep-warm (approx. 20-25 min); quick pressure release when opening the pressure valve
- Digital timer with countdown and automatic control of temperature and pressure during cooking
- Sealed locking lid provides safety while cooking
- Stainless steel housing with cool touch handles and detachable cord
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
The Jamie Oliver Multi Cook by Tefal cooks all by itself, with digital controls for automatic keep-warm and automatic pressure regulation. One pot cooks all, with three pre-cooking modes from high pressure (fast cooking) to low pressure (for better preservation of vitamins).
One of its many great features is the non-stick removable cooking pot and steam basket, which are dishwasher safe with the extra benefit of an overheat and over-pressure protection system.
Tefal remains committed to making household tasks easier and cooking results better through a constant flow of new ideas and technology. The Multi Cook comes with a 12-month warranty, supported by strong domestic guarantees and after-sales service.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having used this to brown the meat and then make a beef goulash - it was easy to use, great to wash-up and not at all scary.
I have marked this a four for two reasons.
1) The recipe book has some nice ideas but not convinced that they are designed for the 'family' in mind - can't imagine my child eating much but they give you an understanding on timings.
2) It is a big bit of kit. Haven't found a cupboard big enough to put it in!
Nice product to use and simple.
If you are looking for a pressure cooker this is the one to buy.
Agree with another review that the cook book is not very good but having used a pressure cooker for years not a problem to me but for people who have not had one before it is not very helpful hence the 4 stars.
Many thanks for a great product and great service, Lizm S A
Most recent customer reviews