Size: 15kg|Change

on 22 April 2011
Toffee, my chocolate labrador has a very sensitive tummy. He has been very ill at times, all because of trying to find a food that he can cope with. My vet suggested several foods, all supplied by him, at VERY high prices. I looked at other foods, this James Wellbeloved rice and kibble sounded good, so I, well Toffee tried it. All good, he scoffs the lot, he hasn't had any adverse affects or tummy problems, I'm pleased because it suits him, and the price is very good. Ordering the next bag soon.
on 28 May 2013
This is my dog's favourite food. She loves it with a little warm water, to bring out the flavour and eats it without hesitation.
on 9 May 2014
Being fussy eaters dogs can chop and change. My dog now prefers the James Wellbeloved pouches, but I'm sure that she will again become a kibble eater. The vet recommended this named product because of its lack of additives which had with other foods caused itchiness and weight gaining problems.
on 17 May 2013
Never refused when eaten dry or moist. No adverse effects after eating this product hopefully contains all the nutrition necessary
on 7 October 2013
I asked Daisy, our Dalmatian what she thought of the Turkey & Rice Kibble. I have translated her reply and in short she is delighted with it. She can't wait for meal times and has that satisfied dog look having eaten it up in short order. Reasonably priced as well
on 14 March 2016
A few years back, James Wellbeloved was a good quality dog food, I used it myself for a long time, but if you look now at the ingredients list, you are buying a bag of food which is over 40% rice, when it used to be under 20%. Rice isn't necessarily bad for dogs, but it doesn't provide much nutrition either. This recipe change occurred shortly after James Wellbeloved was taken over by a large multi-national corporation, one that already makes the UK's top selling brands of dog food. Crown Petfoods, the owner of James Wellbeloved, is actually part of this multi-national. James Wellbeloved say they changed the recipe to improve the food for the benefit of the dogs who eat it, presumably then, the fact that rice is a cheap ingredient was not a factor in their decision. In fact, James Wellbeloved have changed the ingredients of all their dog food varieties, along with their cat and ferret food, they say to benefit the animals that eat it. I only give this food two stars, because, at the monent, it doesn't contain anything really bad. I respectfully suggest you carefully read the ingredients label on James Wellbeloved food, and please keep an eye out in case they change their recipes again, for the benefit of your pet of course. I personally believe, that for a little more money, there are much better foods available than James Wellbeloved. [...] is a good place to start looking, you might be surprised at what you read.
on 28 April 2015
Great product and my Irish Setter loves it. Her coat is glossy and people comment how fit and healthy she looks. We have been feeding our dogs James Wellbeloved for many years and reluctant to try any other as this food definitely agrees with them. Would recommend highly.
on 27 May 2012
To be honest my dog eats anything! But he really loves this. He reminds me every morning and evening that it is time for his food!
The very best thing is that AMAZON deliver it straight to the door!
I have now put it on "subscribe and save", so I don't forget to order it! It will be delivered to me every 2 months, and I will get a discount on it.
on 26 August 2012
Working for an assistance dog charity I understand the importance of a high quality diet for dogs. My dog was having quite bad skin issues which improved with special shampoo and conditioners but didnt go entirely. After swapping her onto this food her skin has never been better. The quality of the protein shines through in the fact it actually smells like turkey, most dog foods smell like cardboard. Nettles are included in the ingredients which are a natural antihistamine and this I'm sure has an effect on her grass related allergies. Brilliant food, would reccomend to anyone.
on 13 May 2014
WE HAVE USED A POPULAR BRAND OF DOG FOOD FOR THE PAST40 YEARS AND ALLWAYS HAD BASSET HOUNDS THIS IS THE BEST FOOD FOR THEM THIER COATS ARE VERY HEALTHY AS IS THERE GENERAL HEALTH I GIVE IT 5 STAR AND CAN RECOMEND TO ANY OWNER WHO HAS THE HEALTH OF THERE DOG AS A PRIORITY