on 16 December 2015
Excellent top, bought for my boyfriend to wear when running. His old t-shirts were smelly no matter how much they were washed, however with this t-shirt even he doesn't smell all that bad after a run. He said it feels nice and light, and dries really quick if it showers while he is out.
on 28 January 2013
This is a really smart running or sports t-shirt. The light coloured flashes appear to be reflective (haven't tried them yet), which would be great when out on the road. Quick-drying. I would recommend this produce and in fact, bought three of them for gifts.
on 2 August 2017
All good
on 27 December 2013
This is a good running and gym shirt. Nothing too flashy about it. It's made from a good wicking material. Not too warm or too cool. I'd certainly get another.
on 10 August 2015
Arrived with a small cut in the fabric. The seller was brilliant and sent another one immediately and gave us a month to send our back (although I did it straight away. The shirt is as described and was part of a birthday gift for my husband. It fits well and we are both chuffed with the purchase.
on 25 March 2014
A really nice sports shirt, nice and loose, not tight and clingy. I'm using mine in the gym and it's keeping me cool and wicks well. Thoroughly recommended.
on 31 March 2015
My son has been delighted with the shirt and finds it very good for running in. Will have its main debut in the London Marathon this year.
on 11 June 2014
I like it so mush for training and playing football with friends. fresh and cool colour and materials , great delivery time
on 17 December 2013
This was purchased as a present for my brother, he was very happy with the tshirt as it fit well, true to size, and was very comfortable, i was told that the sweat resistant quality of the top was excellent.
on 29 June 2013
A quality running shirt that fits very well, is well made and wicks away any sweat whilst you work out