- Also check our best rated Coffee Grinder reviews
James Martin ZX595 by Wahl Mini Grinder - Silver
|Price:||£14.49 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.50 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Powerful 150 W motor and durable, stainless steel blade to grind dry goods including coffee beans, nuts and spices
- Coffee capacity of 70 g
- Safety 'lock in' lid ensures grinder can be activated only when the lid is secured in place
- Transparent viewing window allows to monitor grinding
- Stainless steel housing and compact design with cable tidy to save space
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
James Martin ZX595 by Wahl Mini Grinder - Silver.
From the manufacturer
Stylish and Practical
The Wahl James Martin mini grinder has a capacity for 10 cups of perfectly ground coffee. It has a brushed steel finish and easily grinds coffee beans, dry herbs, nuts and spices to release maximum flavour. The large capacity of up to 70 g is equivalent to 10 cups' worth of ideally ground coffee.
The mini grinder has a neat, compact design, which makes it easy to store away when not in use. The built-in cord storage keeps your surfaces free from clutter.
Easy to Use
The mini grinder is simple to use, with push-button control and a domed, transparent viewing lid so you can easily see when to stop grinding. It also features a durable stainless steel blade for perfectly ground fresh coffee every time.
Durable stainless steel blades
Seal of Approval
Each product has been thoroughly tested by James and is designed to his and Wahl's exacting specifications. Wahl and James are dedicated to bringing you high-quality products with different technology.
- James Martin mini grinder
- Powerful 150 W motor and stainless steel blade
- Coffee capacity: 70 g or 10 cup
- Ideal for grinding coffee beans, nuts and spices
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It is easy to operate just put the beans in the bottom section put on the lid push the grind button and that is it.
The lid has a small switch so the lid has to be correctly located or the grinder will not run which is a good safety measure. It takes a bit of practice to get the coffee ground to the coarseness you like I found that about 15 seconds was enough but it depends on how full you load it. Some reviewers have complained that it is difficult to get the ground coffee out I just turn it upside down and tap it so all the ground coffee is in the lid. Cleaning is not the easiest as the blades are sharp and it needs to be wiped round with a damp cloth and then wiped but no real problem.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category