- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
James I (Seminar Studies In History) Textbook Binding – 2 Aug 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'xxx;reflects how historians views of England's first Stuart king have been revised. The 1995 James is a far shrewder abler monarch than the 1973 James.'
From the Back Cover
'a far better shrewder and more incisive account of his reign' than the available competition. John Morrill
Since publication in 1973 this text has been regarded as one of the most popular short studies of James I's reign. This new edition takes into account the latest research.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > British Royalty
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1001-1500
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Military
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Norman to Medieval: 1001-1500
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Royalty
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > England
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > The Plantaganets & Medieval England
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Europe