on 17 February 2014
bought on sale at £9 for £9 its fantastic, however wouldn't recommend paying full price as doesn't do much an thought the ship woud have been slightly a bit bigger , never the less my son was thrilled with it an still is, he will spend hours on end in the bath now if I let him, the jake figure an tic toc croc are great the quality of the product is amazing , but just to let others know the bucky ship is not a whole ship its half a ship that sticks to the bath but over all my son is thrilled and would recommend at a sale price
on 12 November 2012
Description is a little UNCLEAR to say the least. This is in effect "1/2 a boat" which sticks to the side of the bath with suction things. It isn't a toy boat which actually floats in water! My son is 6 but really into Jake & The Neverland Pirates - it's on sky all the time and he absolutely loves it and wanted a "Jake boat" for in the bath - we found this one but it isn't a boat boat which will float - disappointed (though he's happy with the little boat you get which does float and the squirting croc). It is a BABY TOY in my opinion - something you would have for a child aged 18mths-3yrs of age (if it wasn't for the small jake figure as a choking hazard i suppose) Amazon you need to make clear on the description it isnt a "whole boat" and it doesnt even float (apart from when it falls on it's side - which is no good for playing with!). My sons face this morning was a picture of disappointment! he's keeping it cause trashed the box and it's the only Jake toy he has til santa comes so he wont part with it. He brought this with his own money (sold his thomas tank train set on ebay to make room for new toys from santa) Not very happy tbh (if you take a bowl and cut it down the middle thats in effect the way the boat is) Cheap price - good toy for very young children - granted product is called "Jake and The Neverland Pirates Splashin Bucky Bath Toy" - doesnt actually say its a boat - but come on! everyone knows bucky is a boat so u kind of expect a boat which floats!!
on 1 August 2014
Ok as a bath toy I didn't realise it was a suction toy. I thought it was an actual boat they could really play with so I'm not over impressed, my girls play with it but they're limited as it's stuck to the side of the bath!
on 1 October 2013
The only reason I give it 3 stars is that I never realised that this toy is only half a boat and it suctions onto the bath. My son still loves it and has fun in the bath with it but it would be great if it were a whole boat that could float on water.
on 25 March 2013
This is a fun toy and great for any Jake fans, though it is only half a boat that sticks to the bath rather than being a full boat that floats
on 24 February 2013
my son said that his little boy was keen on the Neverland Pirates so I bought this for bathtime. Just given it to him at my house and he seems to like it. Quite sure it will give him fun at bathtime when he gets home.
on 5 January 2013
Huge hit with both my nephew and daughter who love this programme. Bath time has become lots of fun as they play lots of imaginative games with this toy. Good value for money and delivered well packaged and on time. Definitely recommended.
on 10 December 2012
My son loves jake and the never land pirates and the having a bath so what's more exciting for him than to combine those 2 together. He is going to love getting a bath even more now and I have bought him nearly everything else on jake and the never land pirates also. Thanks do much he will love this
on 9 December 2012
Having seen this in many shops for £20+, I stumbled on this on Amazon for less than £13, so I was happy as Larry (whoever he is). It's a Christmas gift, so hasn't been played with yet, but is much bigger than I anticipated, and know that I am going to be fighting with a 3 year old to get her out of the bath once she receives this. I bought this instead of the ridiculously expensive pirate ship that is at least £50 everywhere, and I know that my daughter will get just as much fun from it. Perfect for your little pirates (and your pockets too!)
on 23 April 2014
I love it! and my toddler loves it too ! he never wants to come out from the bath now ! it's a fine toy, sturdy and fun to play with , what we were looking for