on 17 September 2014
I like it
on 7 May 2014
Gearing up for Eurovision, item arrived fast by JAGO. Easy to stand up and screen is brilliant. Only problem was the wee red release switch for releasing the screen, tricky. Used it once and has excellent results.
on 24 April 2014
Everything I wanted! Stands alone, gives a large screen for a project, can be stored easily and was very cheap. What more can you ask for?
on 15 February 2013
Great product. Arrived on time. I am very glad with de products quality. great buy for a small price. well done
on 1 January 2016
For the price this is a pretty good portable screen, although it's feel is one of cheapness. The large screen surface is even and bright and maintains its 'flatness' when erected (ie it doesn't curl in at the sides like others I have seen). It is easy to erect although mine does tend to lean to one side very slightly (which is easy to correct), and it is quite stable. I can fit this into my car by loading through the driver side passenger door, and then through the gap between the seats into the passenger footwell. The only downside is where to store it when collapsed as it is quite long. In a nutshell, if you are needing something that you will only use on an occasional basis, then this projector screen is a reasonable choice.
on 27 January 2015
For the price I paid, this screen is not bad. I feel if you were going to use this a lot, eg if you travel around a lot doing presentations and such, you might want to spend a little more. The tripod legs are quite thin and I feel like I have to be careful when transporting it and setting it up. Also on mine the little pin on the back of the roller that attaches to the tripod frame is wonky and this leads to the screen being lopsided sometimes. But I have worked around this.

I love how my can adjust the height from the top and bottom, and its also pretty quick to set up and take down when you want it.

If you're just looking for a cheap basic screen for occasional use, this should do the job adequately.
on 23 April 2015
I was a little sceptical when I ordered this, judging by the price. How wrong can you be? it arrived very well packed. The quality is very good. its easy to put up. There were no instructions but it was easy enough to suss out. (I am being careful when retracting screen ) from reading previous reviews, but I can't fault it. the only problem which is my fault,where can I put it when its down..6ft 8 long when collapsed (still working on that one) it definitely has brought the cinema home !
on 3 February 2014
When it arrived I thought how large it was in the packaging but once in position it is a great size. Just what was needed.
on 20 August 2014
Fabtastic huge screen and what a value, delivered fast , very high quality, delighted with this purchase
on 5 February 2014
Very good quality and so easy to erect, and folds quite flat for storage, screen is so clear and large