TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 May 2014
As a self confessed watch tart, this one took my fancy as I don't have a green watch and it looked really smart.
Well, the face is really nice, but the strap, whilst looking from the back like its a good quality leather strap, looks like someone has just put some black gaffer tape around it for the black stripe. Also, the watch strap (and I don't have particularly thick arms) is very short and really only good for a child or lady. Will definitely be needing a new strap - if I can get one (as its one of those ones that moulded into the watch face and I know I had trouble getting a replacement strap for a diesel watch of mine).
Would I buy it again - probably not. Maybe one day when I have a strap that fits me properly and doesn't look like a child created it in a school activity I might be happy wearing it.
on 17 November 2014
Agree with other reviews as follows:- The watch face is really good. The watch strap does take getting used to and is on the short side and very stiff leather. I bought this watch approx 1 year ago and the strap has got more flexible and easier to use. Not sure what I do when the strap needs replacing as it is built into the watch face.
on 26 November 2014