- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Jacqueline Wilson Collection [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£7.18 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Box set featuring three films adapted from the novels by Jacqueline Wilson. 'Girls in Love' (2003) and 'Girls in Love: Girls in Tears' (2005) follow the lives and loves of three friends Ellie, Magda and Nadine, each very different but each bound by an absolute bond of friendship. 'Best Friends' follows two girls, Gemma and Alice. Born on the same day, they have been devoted friends ever since. Despite Gemma's larger-than-life personality and Alice's quieter, calmer character, the two are inseperable - until that is Alice has to move house, all the way to Scotland. Gemma is utterly distraught, particularly at the thought that Alice might find a new best friend. Is there anything Gemma's brothers, or perhaps her Grandad, can do to help?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The films were great but i think an audiance of 9+ would be recomended.
Over all a great buy for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs Hazel Harding
A must have for any Jacqueline Wilson fans! :)
The DVD includes: Girls in love,Girls in tears and best friends.
The Girls in love series is quite good.But best friends is the BEST bye far! It is true to its book and is all around great! Just to let you know it is not a box set its just one DVD with all the DVDs inside.If you ever buy the DVD I am very like Gemma!
- Grace -age 10
PS- I have given it 4 stars because girls in love isan't that good.
But I would recomended you buy it for 8 years old to 14 years old and grown ups
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a gift for my daughter's birthday she has most the books so thought I'd test out the DVDs fast postagePublished 15 months ago by Lovebeingmum