on 17 October 2010
Jacob's arrival in St Nacho's isn't picture perfect - suspected swine flu, victim of domestic abuse, and possibly losing his job? Kinda not the best start to any vacation.

But the very gorgeous EMT that makes him feel safe definitely helps; as do the firemen of St Nacho's; the new friends he makes through Victim Support and the new life that jumps up and says take me - yeah, they all help.

Why only 3 stars? JT. I hated that Yasha was having to deal with JT's insecurities, his hiding behind the nice Jewish girls - I hated it. It was just as bad as the domestic abuse to me and I felt he deserved so much better. JT sees the error of his ways but I really didn't like him - I wanted someone who treated Yasha better than that - I guess I wanted Yasha to find his Shawn or Ken.

The book was very good, and I will definitely be reading the next St Nacho's book.
on 1 January 2012
I have reviewed the previous two books (St Nachos and Physical Therapy) and strongly recommended them. This is equally good. The books have a similar structure with two main characters involved in a gay romance. However it is the other issues touched in each book which raises the level of these books. The topics in this book are physical abuse in a relationship (gay or straight) and the problem of reconciling religion and sexual desires. Also the fact that it is set in the same place as the earlier books and some of the characters from the earlier books appear again adds to the enjoyment; like keeping in touch with old friends. I found the book difficult to put down and strongly recommend it. Looking forward to reading the next instalment.
on 1 November 2012
I have just finished reading this book and the previous books in the series about St Nacho and I though that they were excellent and lovely to read this is probably the one I liked the most .Jacob waiting for JT and watching him slowly opening up to who he really had feelings for and the arrival of Daniel who really got the two of them together in a not too happy way I thought this was an excellent book and I will read them all again although I still have one left to read I am sure that, that one will be good as well.
on 15 August 2013
I have not been reading the St Nacho's stories in the right order but they still lose none of their appeal, which lies in convincing characterisation and plot, gay heroes to die for, with sex scenes which suit the plot rather than being the plot, and heart-warming romance. Of course, St Nacho's is a bit of a magical place and part of the appeal of the series is that it is just that without being twee or incredible. This particular gay love story is my favourite so far.
on 13 February 2013
I have previously read the other books in this series and looked forward to the next St Nacho's installment, and I wasn't disappointed! Very witty in places and as always a HOT (m/m romance) sexy read. can't wait to read the next one!

If you like Cameron Dane you'll like ZA Maxfield too!
on 22 May 2016