Customer reviews

Size: X-Large|Colour: Dark Steel|Change
Price:£157.98 - £178.13

on 4 May 2014
I've heard a lot of good things about Jack Wolfskin clothing and I needed a new jacket particularly for the colder days. This is an excellent jacket. Light and very warm indeed. The product quality is very good too and there are plenty of pockets.
on 18 July 2014
Great jacket. Withstood driving rain with ease on the langmanalugar-Thorsmork hike in Iceland.
on 18 October 2014
Love this jacket!! Arms are a little too long, but the fit is good otherwise.

Need to layer up with this jacket though, it is an outdoors coat, great in the city as long as you don't just have a shirt underneath, but with a jumper or vest on it is fine.
on 10 October 2014
From all the good reviews, I can only imagine I ended up with the Friday afternoon duff one. I wore it in the mountains on a misty but not particularly wet day. My walking colleague wore a Berghaus with Gortex lining. We were both wearing similar layers underneath. When the mist dissipated and we removed our waterproofs, he was as dry as a bone, but my shirt was wet-through, as if I'd been wearing a plastic bag.

The jacket is very well made with good seems, useful number of generous-sized pockets, but the breathable material is not up to it, at least in my one it wasn't. I haven't been so broiled since my first pre-Gortex cag.

I was so appalled by its not-fit-for-purpose state, I went into a Jack Wolfskin main dealers the day after the walk to see if there had been complaints about the model. They said not and that in fact it was a very popular line and that they had no other complaints.
on 27 November 2014
This is a quality jacket, it looks very well and keeps out the rain. I like the neat pocket on the upper arm for ipod etc. However, it is very lightweight and is really only for summer use.
on 11 December 2014
Was disappointed with this item. Colour was horrific and shell was very thin, nothing like my other JW jackets. Returned for a refund
on 1 November 2014
I have been looking for a comfortable good quality waterproof jacket for a while - this one fits the bill perfectly!
on 18 January 2015
I returned this months ago as it was to big for me, lovely jacket but miles to big for medium
on 28 September 2014
Light weight and good quality, really happy with my purchase.