Jack Welch and The 4 E's of Leadership: How to Put GE's Leadership Formula to Work in Your Organizaion: How to Put GE's Leadership Formula to Work in Your Organization Hardcover – 1 May 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jeffrey A. Krames is the author of The Jack Welch Lexicon of Leadership,What th Best CEOs Know, and The Welch Way. All of his business books have been named "Best Leadership Books of the Year" by Library Journal. Krames is a frequent guest on CNN, CNBC, and Fox News Channel. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Los Angeles Times.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Welch believed that there are essentially four different types of leaders: Type A’s live the values and make the numbers, Type B’s live the values but do not always make the numbers, and Type C’s do not live the values but may make the numbers. To Welch, the A’s were GE’s “best and brightest,” the B’s were the ones who received the most intensive training, and (with very few exceptions) C’s were strongly advised to seek new career opportunities elsewhere. Welch discusses all this in his own recently published book, Winning. Here are some brief excerpts:
“The first E is positive energy. For example, they start the day with enthusiasm and usually end it that way too, rarely seeming to tire in the middle. They don’t complain about working hard; they love to work. They love to play. People with positive energy just enjoy life.
“The second E is the ability to energize others.Read more ›
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership