- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Jack Taylor of Beverly Hills [DVD]  [NTSC] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£15.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A good suit has many lives, and if a suit could talk it would tell the story of Jack Taylor. Take a nostalgic and intimate look at an American icon and a dying breed in JACK TAYLOR OF BEVERLY HILLS. For more than sixty years Jack Taylor has dressed the stars, including Cary Grant, Dean Martin, Sid Caesar, Frank Sinatra and even Elvis Presley. Indeed, it was Taylor's threads that established the fashion trends of the Rat Pack. Jack Taylor's custom-made suits have stood the test of time, an always fashionable and enduring symbol of status. This documentary captures precious hours recently spent in Jack's dynamic presence. Through candid interview footage and evocative vintage video and stills, the film documents the colorful life of Jack Taylor, who in his nineties still works every day with as much precision, wit and panache as ever. He is the consummate craftsman, measuring, custom-fitting and perfecting suits made out of the finest material -- suits that have brought out the best in men's fashion. JACK TAYLOR OF BEVERLY HILLS is more than the story of a fashion pioneer; it is a bittersweet portrayal of old Hollywood, detailing the demise not only of custom tailoring, but of an era.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Jack's the last of his breed. Check out the doc, and while you're at it, get rid of that off the rack blazer that you can't close in the front anymore. One viewing of this made me want to burn everything in my closet.