on 9 March 2016
Hutu not u to the gym with the same thing over and over again I 5 million dollars to help you with a lot more fun and addicting but I don't know how much I love you so much better than the original version is a good day today at work today I am a big fan and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work
on 4 February 2008
My first ever review. My son loves these stories. He is 8 and literally cannot put it down and reads from cover to cover the minute he opens it. They are very educational e.g. the UK version has the union jack and explains jack is doing his homework having to learn the kings and queens of England. It has a list and categorisation (eg Tudor etc.) so the child is having a geography and history lesson without knowing it and being thrilled at the same time.

My son cannot wait for the 2 new titles to be out this summer. The Zac Power novels are very similar so he is devouring those at the moment but Jack Stalwart is both his and my favourite.
on 28 May 2017
This was a really good book.
on 14 January 2009
A great series for getting boys into reading, my son who is eight won't put them down he loves them!He has now read all of them as well as the zac powers series and now onto Alex Rider! Great for a previously reluctant reader!
on 2 February 2009
The Jack Stalwart titles are ideal if your child finds fiction hard work or tedious. They are action packed, witty & full of interesting facts on each country. This means not only are they eager to read on but they are learning important factual information as they do. Particularly suitable for boys aged 8-12yrs, although many girls would find them equally interesting. Fab books !!!!
on 10 June 2011
I was shocked to read other reviews about this book. I didn't feel that there was a hint of sexual content in the book. I read this to my 5 (soon to be 6) year old, and was not concerned by the content at all. Whilst it's correct that somebodies leg gets harpooned, I feel that it is about how you handle explaining this to your child, and their capacity to understand.
on 13 September 2010
I bought these books for my 7 year old who loves secret agents and spies. I was really pleased with the whole series as they are both factual of countries around the world and exciting too.
"This wonderful series is full of adventure and odd looking gadgets that give Jack Stalwart amazing abilities".
on 12 January 2012
The Jack Stalwart series are the first books to hold my dyslexic 7 year old's interest. He doesn't want me to stop reading to him and it has been a real breakthrough in engaging him with books. I highly recommend them.
on 5 January 2010
There is quite a few of these adventure books in the series and my nine year old son loves them for his bed time stories-great for the imagination. They are also well priced!
on 27 October 2013
This book is a page turner. I am reading it at school and think it is a brilliant book. I like it because it is really exciting and I like the adventures.
By Olly aged 9