on 31 July 2014
The boots are really comfortable, I knew they would be as I am replacing a pair I bought last year that have now worn out. They are so good that my friend wants a pair of size 10's. I shall order them for him.
on 11 June 2014
Very comfy shoes. I nearly always get blisters with new shoes, but not with these. A bit on the smaller side of the size, but good for a wider foot. Wideness and roundness of nose may not be to everybodies taste. I am happy though.
on 8 June 2014
Great pair of desert boots bought for my son. Comfortable too! Good quality very reasonably priced. Will look to buy again.
on 3 October 2014
they look much better than they really are...
on 11 July 2014
nice comfortable boots
on 15 June 2014
Nice quality boot, soles are quite bright orange when new, but they look good. Hope they'll last well, I'm confident they will.
on 26 April 2015