Customer reviews

Jack and Jones Men's Basic O-Neck  T-Shirt, Optical White, Medium
Size: Medium|Colour: Optical White|Change
Price:£13.19+ £9.20 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 February 2017
The main reason I removed stars is because I didn't find the fabric to be very soft. Actually I found it to be a little bit rough on the skin. Might get better with washing and it might be less noticeable if it wasn't too small on my shoulders, but I'm gonna return mine.

This did not fit my body very well but might fit someone slimmer or taller.
I'm an XL in shirts, I have wide shoulders but I'm not very tall, and on me this was tight on the shoulders and far too long.

I much prefer the New Look brand shirt like this, not perfect but it's softer, it fits my body and it's about half the price of this on Amazon.

Shipping was from Germany so took an extra day or two compared to UK Amazon.
on 20 March 2017
Firstly, i should say straight away that i have returned this item. Quality and colour are fine but the sizing is wrong. I am a large and it was quite snug. I can live with that but the t shirt is too long. It actually covered my backside when worn as intended. I'm 6ft 1 as well.

If it was slightly looser and 'shorter' i would have kept it. I suppose i could have ordered an XL but the 'length' of the t shirt would have still been an issue.

Shame really
on 3 October 2015
Bought as an addition to my array of Esprit T-shirts, since Esprits were out of stock. Will certainly come for more - the material is very soft, I don't notice my T-shirt and it's good for long walks and is comfortable in any weather. The "build quality" is good as well, I didn't notice any fabric or assembly flaw.
on 29 May 2017
The material is nice and it fits well...

BEWARE! There is a really long annoying label on the inseam of the t-shirt. DO NOT remove the stitching to get rid of it, otherwise the shirt falls apart. Unlike other brands, the stitching used to sew the label on isn't separate to the stitching of the seam so when you remove the label the seam rips.
on 21 February 2016
I'm 6'4 and long sleeve t-shirt are often too short on the sleeve. These are a good length, with nominal shrinkage after washing.
on 30 July 2013
Jack & Jones are one of my favourites - elegant understated style without paying silly money. This is an simple well cut well made and superb fitted long sleave T-shirt. Very flattering fit, soft feel fabric. I love it.
on 13 January 2017
My boyfriend really likes Jack and Jones clothing and owns a lot of their short sleeved Tshirts, so I thought I'd pick him up a long sleeved version now that it's winter!

This is really casual, basic and will match with loads of outfits so you really can't go wrong! The material is nice and soft too. I picked this up in an XL as that's my boyfriends usual size and it fit as expected
on 17 October 2014
All of my J&J t shirts are of high quality material.

All are labeled XL.

Some fit nicely, 44" on my 43" chest.

Others don't sometimes 45" sometimes 46". This is one of them, shame.
on 1 October 2016
The quality is great. Feels good and fits perfect. It doesn't feel cheap at all compared to other long sleeve tshirts I've bought. Will definitely be purchasing a few more.
on 23 November 2017