on 25 April 2014
I order that hoodie just because it cost 9£ when i order. I thought-for job will be fine.And yep,u could wear it just for job... Order in black ,but black already looks like after 10 washing... And fabric not great .
on 28 April 2014
In good old Jack and Jones tradition, think of the size you normally order, then go up two. I ordered a medium, had to send it back and ordered a large, which fits, only just. I would have returned it again but the price had nearly doubled. At £9 it was OK, at nearly £18, no way ! So I stuck with a figure hugging large, hope it doesn't shrink in the wash.
on 9 May 2014
Size perfect! I bought it from Spain and i was afraid about the sizes. They are similar. Perfect hooded product and very very very cheap!
on 17 May 2014
Was worried that it might not fit but its a great fit and cheap too. Good quality hoodie, would definitely buy again.
on 6 May 2014
I'm 5'7 with 40 inch chest and the large is perfect fit, Great value when on sale. I bought two hoodies, navy and grey. I hope this helps people trying to decide on size.
on 26 February 2015
Amazing product, really a good quality stuff I bought it and love to buy it again!
Really like Jacks and Jones stuff, cheap and quality is comparable to big brands!
on 4 May 2014
Watch out, it fits very hard so an L is equal to M, nothing loose, all too fit.

Quality excellent.

I would buy XL instead of L size.
on 28 April 2014
Material quality is very cheap, it doesn't do any justice with j&j name. Feels more like a primark quality product with j&j branding
on 20 June 2014
I am pleased with this purchase , It is cool casual and warm enough to wear no t-shirt under , Many thanks , Fast delivery also
on 28 April 2014
Absolutely brilliant top! Love it love it love it! Fits great and looks great with jeans and nice pair of trabs