Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Fitness and Running Earbuds with Heart Rate and Activity Monitor Includes Advanced Charging Case - Black
|Price:||£229.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enhanced wireless connectivity and high quality calls and music
- Waterproof design and 3-year warranty against sweat (registration via Jabra Sport Life app required)
- 3 hours talk/music time in earbuds; charging case adds additional 6 hours of battery life
- Comfortable and secure cord-free fit, with option to wear one or both earbuds
- In-ear precision heart rate monitor and fitness analyser; personalised in-ear audio coaching, race pace calculator and recovery advice
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
Colour Name: Black | Style Name: 3 Hours Battery + 2x Charges
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Jabra Elite Sport Wireless Earbuds feature enhanced wireless connectivity, high sound and call quality and up to 3 hours talk/music time in the headset plus additional 6 hours battery charge in portable charging case. With customisable fitting options, the cord-free earbuds stay securely in place and you have the option to wear one or both buds depending on your activity. The in-ear precision heart rate monitor works with integrated Jabra Sport Life app to track and analyse your fitness, as well as provide personalised audio coaching. The waterproof design comes with a 3-year warranty against sweat.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Music and calls: Elite Sport is compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices, including Apple iPhone, Android and Windows devices
- Performance tracking: Elite Sport is compatible with Bluetooth smart ready devices supporting Apple iOS and Android
- Jabra Sport Life app is compatible with Android and Apple iOS
Charging Case, micro USB cable, 3 sets of Silicon EarGels, 3 sets of Foam EarGels, 3 sets of EarWings, Quick Start Guide, Warranty- and Warning Leaflets
From the manufacturer
|Sport Pace||Sport Coach SE||Sport Pulse SE||Elite Sport|
|Music/Talk Time||5 hours||5.5 hours||5 hours||4.5 hours|
|Durability||IP54 - Water Resistant||IP55 - Drop & Strength Certified||IP55 - Drop & Strength Certified||IP67 - Waterproof|
|Sport Life App||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Special Features||Rapid Charge||Auto Rep Counts||Heart Rate Monitor||Auto Rep Counts, Heart Rate Monitor, No Wires|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I couldn't get a decent fit in my ears no matter what combination of earpiece bits I used. I could get them to stay in my ears but couldn't ever get them deep enough in my ear to be a snug fit and give decent audio. If I pressed the earbuds into my ears and held them there then the sound was excellent but the minute I let go they came out slightly, let lots of background sound in and the perceived volume of music dropped.
I've never had any issues with any other manufacturers in-ear style headphones so it's not like I've got abnormal ear canals, it's just a shame I couldn't get these to work.
Straight out of the box I had a problem. None of the 6 different pairs of plugs, either silicone or foam, would fit comfortably and stay in. This meant the sounds was bad and they were uncomfortable. Right before returning them to Amazon I took the buds off some AKG earbuds I already owned that came with my Note 8 and put them on the Jabras. These buds were deeper and require a little smushing when I close the case but they fit perfectly, don't prevent charging and now the Jabras are amazing. The sound is solid, they just connect seamlessly and work perfectly with google assistant for making calls.
Functionality is so great that I'm not knocking off a star for the earbud issue because that might just be me and it was easily fixed using buds I already had.
Okay sound quality (not too bass-heavy)
HR scanner works
App, for outdoor activities
Poor sound quality for the price
Not a great fit for me (yes, I've seen the videos and guides)
App is useless for general indoor gym use
Unreliable charger case
Left earpiece sometimes disconnects (firmware up to date)
Most recent customer reviews
Great fit, very comfortable even after a few hours. Sound is great, something quite difficult for true wireless units.Read more
I put the buds in their charging case.
The charging lights come on to indicate both buds are charging.
The next day I get my ear buds out...Read more