Customer reviews

Jabra Pro 930 Professional USB Wireless Monaural Headset for Unified Communications  - Black
Style: Standard UC / Monaural|Change

on 10 September 2017
Really good sound quality, noise isolation and reception throughout the house. The mute on the headset and range means it's easy to grab a coffee refill during a long conference call. The battery lasts well and despite being on back to back calls for 5 hours plus I've never seen it dip below half full.
on 12 May 2017
Very impressed with the quality of these headphones. I use them in a (sometimes) noisy environment to make skype calls and they work wonderfully well - particularly the noise cancelling of the mic. After downloading the software form the Jabra site it was a simple matter of authorizing skype and choosing them as default in windows sound settings.
on 6 March 2016
Superb headset with vast range. I have had two of these as when I left my workplace I had to return. I would not like to be on a conference call without one. it allows me to roam around the house, garden and half way up the street.
on 24 October 2016
Massively disappointed. Nuance indicate this headset works well with Dragon Professional 13. I've used Dragon Professional voice recognition software for 16 years. I have an old Plantronics CS60 wireless headset which still works perfectly. I needed a new headset for work so bought the Jabra. Despite the price, the build quality is cheap and it simply doesn't do the job. I wish I had never bought it.
on 14 December 2012
Despite not been able to answer My Skype phone calls, while away from my computer with this headset, it is an outstanding product in every other way. Good battery life, Good range, and you can end calls from the head set. I give it four stars. I would have gone five if it could answer calls from the head set.
on 19 May 2016
One of the best ~£100 buys I've ever made. Since working from home, I have been using softphone through Cisco UC / Microsoft Lync and this entailed using a cheap, wired headset plugged into the USB. Since getting this headset, I can now move around whilst on TCs, which is very useful for making a coffee, answering the door, stopping the dog from ripping up the carpet... etc. Docking station is easy to use and has clear indicator LEDs, and the mute button means no more fiddling to find the unmute button on the laptop. Definitely a good value buy - does everything that much more expensive items will.
on 4 February 2015
This product works well on occasions but is let down by the software settings. For example the default setting is to turn the headset off not on! This means that you have to find out how to turn it on before use each day - tiresome!
on 7 January 2015
Excellent battery life, excellent audio quality, very comfortable to wear.
Does precisely what it needs to, and very well.
on 9 December 2016
Works really well with Skype for Business. Comfortable to wear. Excellent range - I wander all around the house on a conference call with no loss of quality.
on 14 February 2016
Great product, works well with Skype & Skype for business, clear audio.