on 23 January 2015
I decided to go for the Jabra Freeway after reading the reviews and I'm pleased with my decision.

There are a couple of things about the Freeway that I don't think work that well, notably the FM transmitter so that I can stream my music from my mobile phone to my car stereo but it's quite possible that this is an issue with my car stereo?

The voice commands don't work as I would expect, I'd like to think that I speak clearly and without any strong accent, however I often find that I'm repeating myself when asking the phone to "answer" or "end call".

These gripes shouldn't however take away from the fact that the handsfree is a massive improvement on any previous kit I've owned. The audio quality is excellent, I've previously had to practically shout for people to hear me but no longer as the mic in the Jabra is excellent, as is the speaker quality.

It also holds a very long charge and will tell you that the battery is getting low. The wire of the cigarette charger is long enough for me to still use the handsfree on my sun visor and charge it while driving (the wire is not in a dangerous place in my car thanks to the location of the cigarette charger, probably too dangerous for a lot of cars though!!).

The volume +/- controls are in the bottom corners of the unit and the answer/end call button at the top, these are all very easy to access, while the power button and charging point are on the right of the unit.

I was slightly concerned about the thin nature of the clip that holds the unit to the visor, but it seems fine after me taking it off and putting it back numerous times over the past month or so.

Another excellent feature of the Jabra Freeway is that when you leave the car if will switch to a low power mode and then when you come back (the next day or even week) the unit wakes up and will connect to your phone as if by magic! It's scared the life out of my wife who wasn't expecting it to say "connected" in a loud female American voice.

It's very close to being 5 stars and perhaps in time I may be able to speak with an accent that the unit accepts but the purpose of a handsfree kit is to be handsfree, something this just falls short on.
on 18 August 2017
Perfect, I bought this based on other reviews, am I glad people do reviews on Amazon.
Simple to fit onto the sun visor where it just sits there unobtrusively. As I enter the car I get an audible reminder that a connection has been made with my phone, very handy if you're like me and only switch the bluetooth on when you need it, if you don't hear the reminder then you switch your bluetooth on. As far as operation, great sound i can hear the callers perfectly and have the option to turn the volume up or down, commands can be given to answer or reject calls either verbally or by the easily accessible buttons on the unit itself. I bought it because my Honda has never ever been able to connect to an iphone and to replace the bluetooth unit in the car would have been a lot more that this unit which I can simply move from car to car. Recommended buy!!
on 15 February 2017
cant recommend this enough hands free transmits to FM completely portable use as Bluetooth port speaker if required safety first in cars
on 14 August 2017
This is a reasonable price products and structure is better than I thought, well enough to be as a gift to give to friends.

Though there was a little problem, I contacted the seller and offered pictures, she send me a replacement in one minute. These are perfect, you don't need a plug in! I purchased an addition two sets after receiving my original order. Very cool product. They look amazing! Nice product, and delivered the date is as scheduled!
on 12 April 2016
Sound quality is excellent, battery life is great, small and discreet enough to leave in the car without worry of attracting passing baddies.
on 2 May 2017
The Freeway works perfectly. Clear conversation and the 'switch-itself-off' function is brilliant. It is good enough to use in a cabrio with the roof open too! No hesitation in recommending without reservation. Very robust as well. I dropped it once... not a mark on it!
on 15 March 2017
Good item use it every day
on 26 March 2016
Pairs well with iphones 5s & 6s. Very loud and clear.
on 23 May 2017
Does a reasonable job most of the time and easy to use
on 12 August 2017
Neat and small so unobtrusive.
Works loud and clear.