on 18 October 2011
The second post must be a joke...Biased with Sony :)

This IEM is a steal at this price, best thing I've heard in the 70E market or more.
* They have a "V" sound signature, powerful bass and incredible highs at this price.
* They were designed very well, unfortunately they put a rubber brake in the houses, that IMO, they become very unconfortable with a deep insertion and long listenings.
* The tips (earbuds) are standard size, all of my silicone tips from others IEM's with the same diameter nozzle, were possible to use.
* They respond very well to equalization, and the sound quality can even get better.

You can't go wrong at this price and this quality sound!!!
on 17 August 2015
Good sound quality, comfortable and a robust design. I like the "wings" on the 'phones as it makes it easy to identify the left from the right quickly and easily. Good price and good value for money.
on 19 February 2015
Great earphones, come with 3 different sized ear buds for all ears. The sound quality is tremendous, the bass and treble have been perfectly tuned. Build quality is fantastic and comes with a carry bag and a clip to hang on your clothes to stop from falling. The design of the earphones are amazing, they look expensive, even though they are cheap. would definitely recommend to any one who is looking for earphones under £15.
on 23 August 2015
Some users mentioned the lack of bass, that is true. But considering the price of around 25 pounds, I'm happy to give 5 stars to this product. Its resolution is fantastic and even comparable to higher price earphones. Sound stage is good but not that large. To summarise, It is still fairly worth buying at its price but, of course, not for bass freaks.
on 12 March 2016
These were rubbish. I bought them in September to take snowboarding in February, so didn't use them at all. Lasted the plane journey and then broke. When checking if i can return i discovered it was too late and there is no way to contact the seller.
on 15 February 2015
Good overall quality but needed to drop the treble on the eq-DO NOT BUY IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN EQ (EQUALIZER). This is because of the driver units for each earphone are on the end closest to your ear drum. Can also be uncomfortable to wear but after regular use is fine.
on 1 April 2014
Not bad for how much they cost. Was expecting a headphone which sounded too bass heavy, however these seem to be fairly well balanced. Also stay in ear very well and are comfortable after long periods of use.
on 17 October 2011
First off, I have to say that I am biased - I'm used to Sony headphones.
Distilled review:
* these headphones are too tinny (too much bias on the treble end) for my liking - I like more bass out-of-the-box
* they are designed so that the "fins" should fit into ones ear - they dig into mine
* the ear-buds aren't standard - this means that if you when you need to replace them standard ones won't work.
Ok, so maybe I'm going deaf with small ears and don't have lots of time to spend searching for proprietary ear-buds - if any of this were true I could still easily get better earphones than these to suit my needs for less cash- which is what I did. The reviewed headphones are now my emergency headphones.
on 30 January 2012
I just wanted some headphones that lasted longer than Skullcandy's shoddy earphones. I've had these over a month and nothing has appeared to have broken as of yet. They fit fine into my ear and have good sound quality, not as heavy bass as Skullycandy though.
on 8 July 2013
These headphones look great and fit well in the ear and I've not had any issues regarding comfort. The sound quality is good however you the maximum volume is not very high at all and I've found myself reverting back to my old pair of JVC phones when I want the music louder, such as when on my bike.