Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
JVC GumyPlus Noise Isolating Stereo Headphones - Grape Violet
|Price:||£7.66 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.33 (36%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Large 11mm neodymium driver unit that offers high power handling and sensitivity
- To further enhance the listening experience, friction noise has been greatly reduced through the use of a 1.0 meter friction noise reduction cord, equipped with an iPhone-compatible plug
- The silicon rubber air cushion sets a new standard for comfort in the ear bud category
- The soft-touch cushion changes shape to conform to the contours of the wearer’s ear, ensuring that the ear buds fit securely and comfortably
- The HA-FX5 meets the demands of the style-conscious music listener, all the way down to the matching colour cord
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Features:- Soft rubber body for comfortable fit- Superior noise-isolation- Powerful sound by 11mm Neodymium driver unit- iPod full matching colour- 8 colour line-up (7 iPod nano 6 Gen.colour and Violet)- 1.0m colour cord with gold-plated iPhone compatible plug- S/M/L colour silicone earpieces includedSpecifications:HA-FX5-A/B/D/G/P/R/V/W - In-ear canal headphones Headphones: Driver Unit: 11mm Magnet type: Neodymium Frequency Response: 10-20000Hz Max. Input Capability: 200mW(IEC) Cord Length: 1.0m Weight (without cord): 4.1g Plug iPhone compatible Gold Plated Accessory silicone ear piece: 3 pairs (small medium large)
In-ear canal headphones with comfortable fitting and noise-isolation "Gumy PLUS". These are perfect for your ipod, iphone, ipad as well as any other mp3.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
These headphones broke shortly after I wrote the review the wire broke going into the earpiece both of the them
However, with a bit of wiggling around I can get them in a suitable position in my ears, and they do keep most noise out. The quality of the sound through the headphones is good too.
Be warned if you commute by train, station announcements and loud on-train announcements still get through - I've had to replay some podcasts that I couldn't hear properly when at the station.
I bought this specifically due to the fact that it stated and pictures in ear canal earphones. What I received were outer ear canal earphones (for clarification see link) JVC HA-F140-PE In Ear Gumy Headphones - Pink , these are prone to falling out and can be uncomfortable to wear hence why they were soon overtaken when the in ear canal earphones were made. I can't wear outer canals because they cause me extreme pain in a very short amount of time.
I am now returning the items for a refund (You can't get an exchange) and hopefully will be able to buy earphones from a seller who will actually send me the item that I'm looking at on the screen.
Just a warning for those who buy in ear canal earphones for the same (or their own particular) reason I do. I wish for people to have to avoid going through the process of sending back an item as it can be pretty bothersome.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought a pair of these for my walk to work which takes me down heavily trafficked roads. Other earphones let in too much sound, and wearing over-ear cans in the street is just... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Rizzo
These are the worst ear phones I have had in a while! I bought them because I have had the normal Gumy earphones in the past but these were a bit of a let down! Read morePublished on 6 Feb. 2014 by Courtney Livingstone
I love these headphones. I use them all the time at the gym, and with my ipod. Fairly comfortable for the cheap price too :)Published on 12 Dec. 2013 by Naomi