on 25 October 2012
I bought one of these as soon as possible, as the tiny battery which came with my camera is no good for a long trip away.

I took two of these on a weeks trip to Iceland and only used the second one the day before we were all due to return. I'd filled the memory cards before I'd used up the battery. They certainly last.
One person found this helpful
on 8 February 2017
works very well and does the job gives me more time using my video camera
on 19 May 2016
I bought one of these prior to flying out to Nashville next month and already I noticed that the recording time it gives is over 2hrs which will come in handy on the flight. But I can't understand why the price has doubled since I bought mine as I really wanted a second one but it is now 30GBP more expensive for the same item!!
on 26 November 2012
The battery supplied with the JVC camcorder is fine but of limited duration, so this enables me to shoot for about 4 hours on an average quality setting, no more worry's about running out.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 August 2016
Great value for money
on 14 July 2013
About three hours of power compared to around 50 mins or so for the battery supplied. May come back again in a year's time.
One person found this helpful
on 10 June 2014
great battery works perfect doesnt take long to charge will be sending away again for 1more when goin on holiday to usa
on 31 August 2015
Original is best - this adds loads of time when out videoing
on 15 April 2013
Battery received with camera only lasted 1 hr max and was not enoug, so glad I bought this one. It lasted for hours and is worth investing in.
on 1 February 2016
Quite large on my camcorder, but that's the pitfall of needing longer power supply.