Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 March 2014
Bought these for £20 not sure exactly how good they would be.

I am using them with my Apple IPod 2 and they connected very quickly and without issue. The sound is very good and the range I can travel from my IPod is good also.

I can control the volume either by adjusting the volume on my IPad or by using 2 easy to use volume buttons on the right earpiece, in addition there are a further 2 buttons on the right hand earpiece that let me skip forward or back one track which is an unexpected but very welcome bonus!

The headset is very comfortable, light and adjustable.

Unfortunately I don't think it would keep on my head for running but as that wasn't the reason I bought it I am not complaining.

You do need to read the instructions when you get it as at first I though the unit was faulty as when I pressed the power button nothing happened. You have to hold the power button for 4 seconds to turn it on and 8 seconds to get it to link with your Bluetooth device.

I would highly recommend this product.
on 23 January 2016
I wanted a pair of Bluetooth headphones for 3 particular reasons, 1 to listen to music from my laptop, to listen to my music from my mobile phone, to use them in the car when on long journeys, and they fit the bill very well.

The come in a lovely detailed box, upon opening they look and feel a good quality item.

They was easy to pair with both my laptop and my mobile phone, and within minutes i was fully set up ready to go.

They fit nice and snug on your head, they also feel comfortable after long periods of time.

Comes with a nice charging cable so you can recharge them without having to using AA batteries like other cheaper brands have.

The audio/sound they emit is very clear and i was shocked by how good they sounded, i have already planned to get my nephew a pair for his upcoming birthday.

The price is also fantastic and i would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a decent set of Bluetooth headphones.

I received this product at a discount in return for my honest review.
on 31 July 2017
Good sound and I like the style of these headphones and they were easy to set up - however - people around you can still hear that you are playing music. It's not as bad as some I have come across but the external 'boom boom is still there. The padding on the ear is akin to that used on cheaper headphones and could easily tear. I'm not sure how long they will last but they will do for now
on 18 January 2016
While writing this review, I'm basing it off the fact that they're around £20. Obviously I'd expect much more from a £100 headset, although... For £20 this headset is a really good one!
The build quality of them is fairly sturdy. I feel like they could be dropped a fair few times until they break.
The box they come in is well designed, feels like a decent quality (which I find often reflects onto the product)
The sound quality of the speakers is pretty good for the money especially, the box seems to sell them as a good outdoors product, which I'm sure they'd be great for.
They are quite comfortable to wear, with padding over the ears I find my ears don't get as sore as they do with some other headsets.
The microphone quality is fairly good too, I had a conversation with my sister on them and she didn't comment about bad audio, etc

Overall, for the money, there aren't really any cons to this product. A great buy!

Product description at time of review:
Wirelessly transmit stereo music via Bluetooth
Stretchable headband make sure comfort and secure ware
Easy setup allows you to pair in seconds - ideal for your iphone, ipad, Android smartphone , tablet , computer , mp3 player and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Accept incoming calls or shuffle between tracks with the integrated control buttons
Internal Li Ion Battery - up to 10 hours working time! Headphone equipped with rechargeable battery enables real flexibility
on 4 February 2016
These headphones are brilliant for the price. I was dubious as to how good they would be with them been so cheap but I am actually really impressed by them. They arrived well packaged in a little cardboard box complete with instructions and the USB charging cable. These are adjustable to fit either a small childs head or an adults which is great as can be used by everyone in our family. They are comfortable on the head and the sound quality of these are great.
Setting up of bluetooth on these was simple you just hold down the power on button for 8 seconds after 4 seconds they switch on and after the next 4 seconds it goes into pairing for bluetooth, you just pair to device you are using and away you go, done in seconds.
I was lucky enough to receive these at a discounted rate from the supplier in exchange for my honest review and all in all I will say these are excellent headphones for the price your paying.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 9 August 2014
I must admit, I don't normally bother with reviewing my Amazon purchases, but these are certainly worthy of changing that. Bought these to take on holiday as I hate the wired headphones - tangled cables, restrictive etc. Got these set up within a few seconds - very easy to pair with phone and tablet. They aren't the best sounding headphones I've ever had, but when you realise just how little you paid for them - you certainly can't complain. They do let quite a bit of sound escape, but this is really down to the nature of this style of headphone. Battery life has been amazing - I've used them a lot off and on, and only had to charge them once in that time. To summarise, as long as you aren't expecting high end sound from these, you'll definitely be happy. Comfortable, portable, great battery life - buy them.
on 8 January 2014
Quick delivery and great sound for such a cheap pair of Bluetooth headphones I was expecting them to sound a bit tinny but they actual have a nice frequency response with decent bass tones definitely a good by for what I needed
on 2 February 2016
Arrived early. Worked straight out of the box, Great sound quality and good battery, Light and comfortable Just What I Wanted, The Bluetooth Function is great and sound quality impressive,Functions work well I am Impressed! will certainly recommend thanks!
on 7 May 2016
Great sound, pretty comfy and stylish.
on 25 January 2016
These Justop Bluetooth headphones came quickly, the foam on one ear piece was damaged on receipt of the headphones and I will be messaging the company to let them know but overall packaged well.
They have a lovely sound quality to them, and we love that they are not too big, my husband has a small head and normal earphones look funny on him but these don't.
They connect easily and stay connected.
We would recommend these headphones.

I received the headphones at a discounted price to trial and leave my honest and unbiased feedback.