- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
JTX Tri-Fit: Extendable Long Stride and Incline Cross Trainer. FREE Polar Chest Strap.
|Sale:||£675.00 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£224.00 (25%)|
- Robust cross trainer with variable stride length system (16- 20"), great for multiple users. Powerful electro-magnetic resistance & incline control. By training on an incline you will engage your core and glutes giving you a more complete full body workout. Combining the incline, resistance and long stride length makes this the ideal cross trainer for weight loss and improving fitness.
- Increase the incline to focus the workout on your stomach and glutes area. Reduce the incline to focus the workout on you legs and increase cardio fitness.
- Advanced computer connects via Bluetooth to a free iConsole app on your phone or tablet to create motivating visual training tools. Compatible with Apple and Android phones and tablets.
- Patented space saving design, 153(l) x 75(w) x 173(h)cm. Bio-mechanic multi-grip handlebars and screen tilt. 19 workout programs & custom program feature. Heart rate programs adjust resistance for a more efficient workout (heart rate strap included). 16 levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR). Flywheel 17kg. Max user weight: 135kg. Matte black finish.
- Lifetime frame warranty, 2 year home repair warranty, includes all parts and engineer call outs to your home.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
JTX Strider-X7 MAGNETIC CROSS TRAINER.
XS Sports Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Exercise Bike-Fitness Cardio Weightloss Workout Machine-With Seat + Pulse Heart Rate Sensors
Reebok ZR8 Cross Trainer - Black
Hammer Crosstech XTR Programmable Cross Trainer - White/Black
Bodymax E60 Elliptical Home Exercise Cross Trainer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£8.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JTX Fitness||JTX Fitness||XS-SPORTS||Amazon.co.uk||Hammer-Fitness||Powerhouse Fitness|
|Colour||Silver and black||Silver and black||Black||Black||White/Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||75 cm x 1.53 m x 1.73 m||70 cm x 1.3 m x 1.7 m||60 cm x 1.22 m x 1.54 m||63 cm x 1.44 m x 1.69 m||54 cm x 1.23 m x 1.56 m||—|
|Item Weight||75 kg||54 kg||28 kg||50.8 kg||42.4 kg||46 kg|
|Style||Magnetic, Heart rate display and Programmable||Training||Heart rate display||Programmable||Programmable Cross Trainer||Heart rate display and Programmable|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Exceptional resistance, long stride & incline features will deliver weight loss, fitness & toning results. The adjustable stride length system (16- 20") has 5 different stride options. Four incline options let you vary the stride path to focus on different muscle groups. The higher incline levels offer an intense cardio challenge.
Our patented design allows you to use the full range of incline & stride length independently whilst remaining 30% smaller than its competition.
19 workout programmes include heart rate controlled, intervals, sprints, endurance, fat burning & fitness tests. The heart rate chest strap (included) & heart rate programmes auto-adjust resistance for a more effective workout. You can also design your own workout on the programmable console. The large colour display provides constant workout feedback: time, distance, speed, calories, pulse, RPM & programme profile over 16 levels of magnetic resistance. Multi position ergonomic handles allow resistance control & pulse monitoring without stopping your workout.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am primarily an outdoor runner; the equipment was bought specifically to improve my core strength and stamina and for use on those days in the UK where the weather really does prevent you from being outdoors! I use the n] machine every other day on my running rest days.
My husband required something, with a low impact facility, a steady build up of exercise opportunities and programmes specifically designed to improve heart health. Again ideal for those days when his long walks are not possible. He uses the machine every day.
He is 6’4 and I am 5’4. He weighs 14 st, and I weigh 9 st 4lbs. The stride is easily adjustable as is the incline level.
The JTX Tri-fit cross trainer suits both of us and meets our needs perfectly.
• Ordering, delivery service and all dealings with JTX Fitness were exemplary
• Easy to assemble-my husband completed it alone
• Minor ‘niggly’ noise was dealt with easily, after communication with the JTX team, who were extremely helpful ( Just a minor tightening job)
• The Cross trainer is so easy to use; maybe the instruction manual is a little sparse in detail for programme use, but again JTX are only too willing to assist and the programmes are easily recognised, once you use the machine
• Programme is simple to do and individual personalised programmes may be stored easily
• The Cross trainer runs very smoothly and is extremely quiet
• Very smart and streamlined machine, fits very neatly into our leisure room
• It fulfils everything stated in the product information
• Follow up courtesy call is very welcome too
Husband has lost two inches from his waistline. I, because of the improvement in my stamina, have increased my running distance.
We are absolutely delighted with the product and the service. We have no hesitation in wholeheartedly recommending the Tri=fit Cross trainer and JTX Fitness.
The machine itself is great - a lot of flexibility in how you use it, different programs and so on. I've already lost weight and feel better.
I contacted the seller a few months after buying to say that it wasn't as quiet as it should be and within an hour or so their engineer had called me and talked me through how to sort it out (put some oil on the wheels that run up and down the runner you stand on + tightening the front stride adjuster) - and it's now really quiet.
Very pleased and can recommend both product and seller.
Update March 2015 - there was some kind of fault that I couldn't fix. Now, bear in mind this is TWO YEARS after I bought it... I contacted the seller and they organised an engineer to come out. He's just been, spent an hour here to fix it and I'm up and running again. This is FANTASTIC after-sales service :-))
It recommends two people to set it up, but as long as you're careful at points it can be done by one in two hours or so. Instructions are clear enough, although an elastic band or cable tie might come in handy for the wiring.
Once it's up and running it's stable and not too noisy. The console does the job well and has a good number of options. I like the bluetooth dongle and charging port. Handy for running a phone or tablet for music or videos, as it also has a small rest to lean them on. Tablets do cover up the display though, so you might need a stand of some sort.
Overall very happy.
Most recent customer reviews