- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Cross Trainer reviews
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
JTX 2-In-1 Cross Trainer Bike, 12 Month Cover For Repairs and No Delivery Charge
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hurry Sale Ends Soon! 2-in-1 cross trainer and exercise bike with pulse heart rate sensors. Ideal for home fitness and weight-loss.
- 8 levels of manual resistance to keep you challenged, choose your training method- sit down and cycle or stand up to cross train. The ultimate in versatility.
- Adjustable seat post means a comfortable ride for all heights, shapes and sizes. Flywheel: 4kg. Size: 94 cm x 70cm (includes allowance for handle movement). Max. user weight: 110kg
- Purchase With Confidence: 1 year JTX Fitness warranty and 28 day money back guarantee returns if you change your mind. If you have any weight-loss or fitness questions we also provide a free phone number for an expert personal trainer.
- Free delivery with a next working day courier service to your front door (Delivery within UK Mainland only).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item JTX 2-In-1 Cross Trainer Bike, 12 Month Cover For Repairs and No Delivery Charge
XS Sports Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Exercise Bike-Fitness Cardio Weightloss Workout Machine-With Seat + Pulse Heart Rate Sensors
|Shipping||—||£8.95||£23.99||FREE Shipping||£15.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||XS-SPORTS||fitform||Amazon.co.uk||JLL Fitness Ltd||JTX Fitness|
|Colour||Black||Black||Grey and Black||Black||Silver||Silver and black|
|Item Dimensions||—||60 cm x 1.22 m x 1.54 m||1.55 x 2.58 x 3.84 m||15.01 x 59.99 x 30 cm||61 cm x 1.2 m x 1.67 m||70 cm x 1.3 m x 1.7 m|
|Item Weight||—||28 kg||14.52 kg||2.7 kg||36.9 kg||54 kg|
|Style||Compact and Heart rate display||Heart rate display||Compact||Cross Trainer Bike||Magnetic and Heart rate display||Training|
THE JTX 2-IN-1 CROSS TRAINER BIKE
Cycling is the perfect low-impact exercise for all abilities and cross training works all your muscles at once for an all over body workout. Why not save valuable space by combining the benefits of both in one compact machine.
The JTX 2-In-1 Cross Trainer Bike offers you 8 levels of manual resistance to keep you challenged. Simply adjust the manual control dial as you go, to make your workout as easy, or as hard, as you want. A fully adjustable seat post ensures even those with longer legs can get a comfortable ride.
Monitor your progress using the on-board computer- the LCD screen feeds back your time, distance, speed, calories burned and pulse.
JTX 2-In-1 Cross Trainer Bike can be bought with complete confidence- comes with the industry leading JTX warranty as standard.
WARRANTY: This exercise bike and cross trainer comes with a 1 year warranty. In the unlikely event that you have a problem our dedicated team will help you to identify the cause and replace any faulty parts on a next day service.
28 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with your cross trainer bike we will be happy to refund you, minus the delivery / collection charge, with no quibbles. Please hold onto the original packaging to use this offer.
*Call us on 01273 761666 or 0808 2746639 for product advice or delivery information. This product is regrettably unavailable for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands or UK Islands.*
Top customer reviews
Build quality is decent, if a little flimsy. So far, it seems to handle 20 to 30 mins of vigorous use most days. Some parts need tightening after each work out, namely the handles. FYI, I'm over 6ft tall, about 13-14 stone.
Construction was pretty straightforward - just follow the instructions. Tools provided.
One problem is the noise. I remember, as a kid, jamming a squashed drinks carton above back wheel of my BMX to make it sound like a proper grown up motorbike. The noise is a bit like that.
For this reason, I assumed that the chain on the initial unit was faulty. Contacted JTX's customer services, they were very helpful in sending replacement parts. However, I've found the the new chain to be equally as noisy, so must be a quality issue.
If you like working out to music, you'll need headphones to drown out the noise of the machine. It's not really suitable for early morning workouts, when other people in the house are asleep.
Overall, the machine seems to do the job, I get a good workout. Quality wise - not sure how well it will work after a few years heavy usage. Fingers crossed.
Also, if you have wooden floors, you will need a decent non-slip mat. I find myself gradually shuffling around the room when I pick up the pace.
Hope this helps you make a choice.