- Collect this voucher to save £50.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
JTX Strider-X7 MAGNETIC CROSS TRAINER. Heart Rate Chest Strap Included.
- Large colour touch screen console. 21 programs including heart rate control, hill, interval or fat burning.
- Provides an outstanding low impact, full body, workout. Features a 16 inch stride length and a 12.5kg flywheel for a quiet, smooth and stable movement. Plus polar compatible wireless chest strap.
- 16 levels of magnetic resistance and quick start buttons. Integrated pulse receiver. Programmable console and the ability to save up to 4 of your own workout programmes. Non-slip adjustable pedals. Transport castors at front of machine. Adjustable floor pads for uneven surfaces. Body fat and pulse measurement.
- Compact but robust design with a maximum user weight of 130kg ( just over 20 stone). Cross trainer weight: 54kg. Cross trainer dimensions: 170cm(h) x 70cm(w) 130cm (l) (Maximum length in use 146cm)
- 5 Year frame warranty and 2 year in-home repair warranty including all parts and labour.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Pro XS Sports 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Exercise Bike-Fitness Cardio Weightloss Workout Machine-With Seat + Pulse Heart Rate Sensors
Viavito Sina Elliptical Cross Trainer - Black
Hammer Crosstech XTR Programmable Cross Trainer - White/Black
Bodymax E60 Elliptical Cross Trainer
Reebok ZR8 Cross Trainer - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JTX Fitness||XS-SPORTS||Sweatband||fitness2you||Powerhouse Fitness||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||Silver and black||Black||Black||White/Black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||1.3 m x 70 cm x 1.7 m||99 x 23 x 66 cm||—||1.23 m x 54 cm x 1.56 m||—||1.44 m x 63 cm x 1.69 m|
|Item Weight||54 kg||29 kg||47 kg||42.4 kg||46 kg||50.8 kg|
|Style||16 Levels of Magnetic Resistance, Heart Rate Training and Programmable Console||Heart rate display||Magnetic, Heart rate display and Programmable||Programmable Cross Trainer||Heart rate display and Programmable||Programmable|
The JTX Strider-X7 cross trainer is packed full of features for a great cardio and fat burning workout:
- Durable build quality with a smooth and silent movement. Wheels for easy storage.
- Full colour display shows: Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Watts and tracks your progress. You can also select any of these as a target for your workout.
- Ergonomic footplate design ensures ankles, knees and hips are aligned to reduce impact and injuries.
- 16 programmes (fat burning, interval, hill and heart rate options).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 71 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Finally, an unforeseen bonus, it comes in a pretty large and sturdy box, it has been the centre of my children’s playtime for months. Also pretty good for hiding in for a few minutes when you need a break.
It was fairly easy to build (I did it alone) and it doesn't take up too much space which is a bonus. I especially like the touch screen display panel which gives you the key data (time, distance, calories etc) and also has a few programmes to choose from. It is quite heavy so probably best to build it in the location it's going to be used.
I only have 2 gripes. There is no bottle holder and the machine squeaks a bit (not a major issue but can get annoying after a while).
I have it setup in my spare room facing a TV, along with a weight bench and a few free weights. I also bought a few boxes of "Easimat Interlocking Flooring" tiles from Amazon which cover my chipboard floor and this does a very good job of keeping the machine in place whilst in use, and protecting the floor. So now I can easily get all the daily exercise I need without having to deal with roid heads at the gym.
Would I buy again? Is Ed Milliband tough ehnus? HELL YES!
Me and my partner assembled the cross trainer and found it fairly simple.
I have used the cross trainer and it works well.
Very Happy and would definitely recommend yourselves/use your company again