Jellyfish Storey Toilet Step Stool and Potty Training Support (Adjustable) Natural Bamboo Wood w/Non-Slip Surface | Foot Rest for Squatting and Proper Alignment | Kids and Adults
- Anti Constipation. Hemorrhoid Care. Adult, Elders, Pregnant, Toddler & Children.
- Better Posture and Alignment - Using a toilet step stool in the bathroom can help align your colon and intestine to reduce constipation, hemorrhoids, and straining.
- 5-Position Adjustability - This toilet stool adjusts 6" to 10" for a comfortable squat position that helps reduce constipation, straining, or pelvic floor and bladder issues.
- Kid and Adult-Friendly Use - Non-skid pads and a beveled top deck help our stools for bathrooms support toilet potty training children, pregnant women, and elderly.
- Natural, Ecofriendly Bamboo - Crafted with quality bamboo our bathroom stools are sturdy, mold and mildew resistant, antimicrobial, and accent guest or master baths.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Alleviate Pressure, Constipation, and Uncomfortable Bathroom Experiences with a Toilet Stool that Helps Put You in the Right Position
If you struggle when you sit down to use the bathroom, it’s possible that your colon, intestines, and digestive tract aren’t lining up correctly and it’s causing you discomfort. In fact, when they aren’t properly aligned, you could be suffering from constipation, hemorrhoids, intense strain, and more. That’s why we created the JSY Bamboo Toilet Step Foot Rest that helps you sit up with proper alignment to make it easier for kids, men, and women to use the bathroom comfortably.
- Bamboo Toilet Step Foot Rest
- Natural, Sustainable Design
- Supports Up to 300 lbs
- Designed for Kids and Adults
- Adjustable: 6” to 10”
- Sturdy, Well-Balanced Support
- Non-Skid Surface, Top Beveled Area
- FSC Certified
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I searched long and hard here on Amazon. I found some wooden ones and some bamboo but yet none had 100% reviews, & some were not the height I wanted. This squat stool here had no reviews at all, yet the design looked best to me. I liked that I could set the height to suit myself. I looked on Amazon.com to see if there were any reviews of it there, and although there were none there either, there was more info and a little video about the stool, so I decided to order.
When the stool arrived I built it all up to my own suiting (no instructions enclosed by I am intelligent enough to work out what to do), an Alan key comes with it, so I did not need to search for tools for its construction. I am delighted, the bamboo wood is lovely quality with no dents or bashes, as I had read other bamboo constructed squat stools had these. It’s really sturdy and strong, though I am well under 9 stone; it would clearly take a much heavier loading. The design is pleasing, I like the hand holes at the sides to move the stool in and out from the WC and the ribbed grooves on the top, where you place your feet, act as an anti-slip area so you avoid skidding if you are wearing socks. I had had concerns about the two rubber feet in the base of the sides wondering if this may make the stool unstable on my carpet but no, it’s very stable.
As we are plant-based in our diet we eat a huge amount of fruit and veg daily so the stool is in use a number of times in any given 24 hour period if you get my drift. It is a lot of money to spend on what is basically a shaped wooden stool, but I am pleased with it, and it will get plenty of use! One thing to note, the semi-circle cut out which is designed, I imagine, to allow you to push the stool right in under your WC front when not in use, does not push in under mine, but I do have an old Victorian loo which is probably wider & larger than most modern loos, it is not a problem as it pushes in most of the way & as I am so pleased with everything else about this lovely stool. I may get my husband to widen this indent in the future, we shall see. The stool is too heavy and cumbersome to take on holiday unless you are going in your own car. Otherwise, a glowing review from me about this lovely pooh squat stool.