TOP 50 REVIEWERon 14 September 2015
When I was gainfully employed (I'm retired now), I had an office with a large comfortable computer chair which gave me no back problems at all.
At home though, I have a simple small computer chair which gives me back pain if I sit at the computer for more than around twenty minutes at a time.
That's probably my own fault for not sitting in it with the correct posture but the correct posture is not my comfortable, natural position. So, even if I consciously try to sit properly, I soon forget, and begin to slouch more eventually.

I have just received the JML Sit Right support, and I must say that it helps the problem quite a lot, because it gives me little choice but to sit better. It also gives me good lower back support, whereas the chair alone just leaves a gap between my lower spine and the chair back.

It is easy to fit over the back of the chair and, although it's only held on by one elastic strap, it doesn't move about very much.
Being black, it blends relatively well with my black computer chair, so it doesn't look too obtrusive.

There are plastic 'nodes' on the front which are designed to give a massage effect, but I honestly can't feel that effect much. I'm not really bothered about having it anyway.

The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because it's a little too deep for my particular chair in my opinion. My chair seat is small, and this support pushes me just a little too far forward for real comfort. My back is OK, but the bones in my bum now need a rest occasionally!

I particularly like the vented back, because it gives the support, yet still allows air to circulate.
I'm not too keen on the product packaging, because there is a lot of detail on the back (including correct posture pictures and description). But hardly one word is written in English! It doesn't bother me too much though, because that packaging will ultimately go in the recycle bin anyway.

Whether you buy or not, I hope that my review is helpful to you in some way when making your decision.
on 2 May 2014
As part of my job I spend a lot of time sitting down either at a desk or behind the wheel, this takes it's toll on the back and after a long stint on the M1 I thought I'd give one of these back supports a try. I was pleased to see that JML, the company behind no wet wonder foam, the magic sponge and of course the physics defying magic mat, have created a solution for the problem of back pain. I couldn't click buy fast enough.

Upon receipt of the item you could see the JML quality oozing out of every stitch of this product with the plastic knobbly bits providing extra comfort on the lower back. I couldn't wait to hook it up to my powerhouse of an Alto for the drive home and immediately fitted it to my seat which, as any Alto driver will tell you, is pure padded bliss. It was a tight squeeze to get the device on the seat but surely JML wouldn't lie about it fitting any car seat now would they? Not after the cleaning power of the Magic Eraser which makes moving the most stubborn of dust a breeze. No JML is a brand you can trust.

I begun my journey home with the back support system fitted exactly as per instruction and can honestly say driving has never felt so great. My back was provided a level of extreme comfort from the plastic knobbly bits and the luxurious material was soft against my skin. As I turned the first corner the back support system provided a nice level of support ensuring that as the car moved I moved in the opposite direction allowing me to see precisely only the essential part of the road when turning a corner. This was amazing, I now own a swinging car seat! After a couple of miles on the motorway I hit a small pothole and it was at this moment that the quality of this product shone like a blinding light. The small jolt caused my weight to move slightly and the supportive high quality back support system's elastic band revealed its hidden feature. It disconnected from the right hand side and whipped me in the face from the left hand side. Fantastic! BDSM on the M1 in rush hour, who wouldn't want such a product?

After an eventful journey home I decided that this product is far too advanced and useful for any one person to own and have since retired it from its original purpose. I will however be re purposing the back support and turn it into a wonderful hat for a funeral or ascot.
on 27 February 2018
Didn't help much. As if no support at all. Only useable when putting some cushion behind it, which keeps slipping down. Ordered a more robust support
on 19 November 2017
These are actually really good and comfortably supportive for the back. However, my ex got me another very similar one for £1 from a poundshop or somewhere, so don't spend much on one if you get it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 March 2017
This product offers a good solution for anybody suffering from back pain. The product provides an adequate amount of support for your lumbar region, and assists in helping you maintain a good posture. The only negative aspect of this product is that it has a tendency to slip down towards your seat, having a method of maintaining​ the vertical position would be much better.
on 6 November 2017
elastic lost its elasticity very quickly, and just slides down the chair. no help whatsoever
on 18 March 2016
After finding that an ergonomic chair was to big and ugly for my furniture at the table I decided to 'upgrade' my chair with this.

This Sit Right is a must have for any 90 degree or non-ergonomic chair, it ensures blood flow and eradicated bak pain from long hours of sitting I use this on dining table chairs so when I work long hours on my laptop I no longer get back pain. After a 4 years the Sit Right does start to fall apartm loosing it's elasticity, ergonomic shape and material covering the metal bars with can then scratch the chair and require replacement.

I am disappointed that it does not last more than 4 years but it is a small price to pay for such a life changing device to alleviate terrible back pain and allow you to sit down for longer.
on 23 November 2017
Very good support
on 15 November 2017
I did not purchase this item
on 5 July 2017
Had a few of these and they fall apart after short term use . Can not support my Bodyweight. Only for lightweight people. Hope that's P.C .