Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Oct 2008, 11:14:29 BST
Last edited by the author on 21 Oct 2008, 11:16:07 BST
I've actually put this on my other discussion but i know that some people don't read all the discussions, and i don't want anyone to miss out. Have a look on http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7679551.stm. It's about JK Rowling doing a reading of Beedle for local school children in Scotland- i wish i was that age and could go and hear her read them- oh well, never mind! It also tells of an exhibition to see one of the seven original books. Enjoy!

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Oct 2008, 00:45:34 BST
Yeah, those damn kids, what's so special about them? Why cant Jo read to us adults? Thats outright prejudice, i tell ya. Damn kids.

OK, I'm joking. Sure will be a magical experience for every one of those kids.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Nov 2008, 15:38:27 GMT
I have just noticed that there is a competition for children aged 8-13 to attend the reading accompanied by a parent/guardian. The details are on the book information page. My kidlick is too young which is a shame but here is your chance - perhaps you can borrow one from somewhere.

The winners also get a signed collectors edition.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  21 Oct 2008
Latest post:  12 Nov 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.