- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
JJC TM-D Multi-Function Timer Remote Control for Panasonic Lumix / Leica Cameras- replaces Panasonic DMW-RS1, DMW-RSL1 / Leica CR-DC1
|Price:||£18.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£8.00 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple to program
- Two-step release button
- Self-timer: any delay between 0s - 99h 59min 59s
- Interval shooting - e.g. one exposure every 20s
- Precise exposure time - e.g. 4min 32s
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The JJC TM series Multi-Function Timer remote control provides a simple trigger function and can activate the bulb function on DSLR/SLR cameras. It connects to most DSLR/SLR cameras that have a remote socket. The JJC TM series is a remote control with a cord of 90cm long and a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting feature. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 sec. to 99 hrs., 59 min., 59 sec. The maximum number of programmable shots is 399 or you can set it to unlimited.
NOTE: For long exposures the camera should be set to Bulb mode. If the camera does not have a Bulb mode setting, the longest exposure that can be used will be restricted to the cameras longest exposure time.
Compatible with Panasonic:
DMC-GX7, DMC-FZ200, DMC-GH3, DMC-FZ20, DMC-FZ20k, DMC-FZ20S, DMC-FZ30, DMC-FZ30K, DMC-FZ30S, DMC-FZ50K, DMC-FZ50S, DMC-FZ50, LC-1, L1, DIGILUX 2, DIGILUX 3, L-10, DMC-G1, DMC-GH1, DMC-GF1, DMC-G2, DMC-G3, DMC-G10, DMC-GH2, DMC- FZ100, Leica DIGILUX3, DIGILUX2, V-LUX1, V-LUX2
1 x JJC TM-D Timer Remote Control for Panasonic Cameras Replaces RS1 Remote
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Only two dislikes:
1) You can't set the sound to off by default; it has to be done each time you switch the device on.
2) It can't wake the camera from sleep; if your time-lapse shooting interval is longer than the camera's power-down time, you need to set power save to off. If you're shooting on intervalometer for more than a couple of hours, use an external power supply like Ex-Pro® Panasonic DMW-AC8 AC Mains Power Supply Adapter, otherwise the camera closes down due to battery drain.
(Edit: I've now had the remote for over a year, it's been bashing about in my camera bag without any special care or protection, and it still works fine).
(Edit: I've since upgraded to a GX7 and it works with that as well. BUT, do note that the GX7 has an excellent built-in intervalometer and remote control via smartphone, so you might want to try those features before deciding if your need a remote for it at all).
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category