- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
JJC CL-DF1Y Long Nozzle Dust-free Air Blower - Yellow
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large capacity of air output, efficiently clean dusts
- Long blowing nozzle for cleaning dusts at deep parts
- Silicone nozzle cap to avoid accidental surface scratching
- One-way air valves at both air inlet and outlet ensure clean air blown out, filter at air inlet can avoid dust particles with diameter over 21 μm from entering
- 1 x JJC CL-DF1Y Dust-free Air Blower - Yellow
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Carson SensorMag LED Lighted Cleaning Loupe for Camera Sensor
Visible Dust 1.0x Sensor Cleaning Kit (Sensor Clean Solution and 4 Green Swabs)
AmazonBasics Air Blower for Cameras and Sensitive Electronics, Black
DSLR SLR Camera APS-C Sensor Cleaning Swab and Sensor Liquid Solution: 14 X 16mm Swabs + 15ml Sensor Cleaner
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Micro-Tools Europe_1||Amazon.co.uk||OptixMania||Amazon.co.uk||UES HappyStep|
|Item Weight||77 grams||136 grams||68 grams||—||77 grams||100 grams|
Colour Name: Yellow
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
JJC CL-DF1 Dust-free Air Blower is applicable to removing dirt and dusts on camera lens, LCD and sensor, which is characterized in strong blowing and large volume of air output. The silicone air bag is soft, comfortable to your skin and for holding. The long blowing nozzle can clean dusts at deep parts, and the soft silicone nozzle cap can effectively avoid accidental surface scratching. Two single-way air valves are set at both air inlet and outlet to ensure the one way air flow and avoid the duty air flowing back, therefore guarantee only clean air blown out. Filter at air inlet is equipped with quality filtering cloth, which can filter dust particles with diameter over 21 μm. The filter also can be used as the base for vertical placing the blower, easy for keeping a using. This series product has three colours for your options. Additionally, the package includes three pieces of filter clothes and tool for installation, convenient for changing.
1 x JJC CL-DF1Y Dust-free Air Blower - Yellow
Related products from Our Brands
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
JJC (a trademark of the Chinese company Shenzhen JinJiaCheng Photography Equipment Company Co. Ltd) is quickly earning an enviable reputation for offering quality photographic accessories at affordable prices. These are, I believe, the relevant points pertaining to their brand new filtered air blower:
• Measuring 220mm end to end, this is the largest air blower I have ever seen - perhaps a touch too large for carrying in a camera bag!
• The blower is available in three colour versions: Black, Blue, and Yellow
• The bulbous base is disassembled by means of a special tool (supplied.) The outer grating unscrews to reveal a circular piece of removable fine gauze mesh that is able to filter dust and debris down to a diameter of only 21 microns. (Care needs to be taken during this procedure, as the various components comprising the base - as well as the removal tool - are constructed from an inflexible and quite delicate smoked plastic.) The base section is also flat enough and wide enough for the blower to stand upright on a desk or workbench. A unidirectional valve is sited between the filter and the bulb, to prevent blow-back
• The blower is supplied with one filter mesh already installed; three individually wrapped replacements are also provided. (The accompanying instructions suggest that the filter element should be replaced every 6 months, so the included inventory should last a full 2 years.) Quite how you go about obtaining a further supply of these filters, once the originals have been used, remains unclear...
• The nozzle (which is made from the same rigid plastic material as the base) measures 65mm in length and features a pliant and colour-coordinated silicone rubber cap at its tip - helping to reduce any damage that might arise from accidentally touching your camera's very vulnerable sensor, or lens glass, etc. A further unidirectional valve is sited between the base of the nozzle and the bulb
• The moulded middle bulb section (itself, measuring a considerable 135mm x 60mm) is made from a delightfully 'squidgy' silicone rubber that is a joy to use. However...
• The reason for the entire blower being conspicuously oversized (particularly, its 'pump' - the bulb) becomes apparent as soon as you begin to use it: the impeding effects of that gauze mesh filter, the two unidirectional valves, and the comparatively narrow exit aperture at the tip of the nozzle, makes the gargantuan proportions adopted here an absolute imperative in order to guarantee a respectable blast of air!
• Located on the packaging (top, right) is a scratch-able silver panel that reveals a unique security code number. Once obtained, you can visit JJC's official website (jjc.cc) and use the 'Query Security Code' option to check whether you have bought a genuine (Chinese) JJC product...rather than a Chinese fake!
• It's not exactly silent in use, either (it produces quite a noticeable 'gulping' noise) - although I do have to say, this doesn't really bother me all that much
• The blower is protected by a one year guarantee
JJC's take on the filtered air blower theme will no doubt appeal to photographers who are looking for a competent and comparatively inexpensive alternative to the established competitors in the field: Visible Dust's Zeeion and Zee Pro blowers. To cut a long story short - it works, and it works well, with the only possible drawbacks being the sheer size of the thing...and a slight question mark over obtaining future supplies of its filters. As things stand, I am very impressed with it - and I therefore do not hesitate to recommend it!