Customer reviews

Colour: Cocoa Stripe|Change
Price:£12.99+ Free shipping

on 24 February 2015
Love this so much that I've bought another one so I have one on each floor. It looks fantastic (ie doesn't make your living room looks like a nursery!) and it's very practical.
on 18 July 2010
After much deliberating over buying this caddy, I am so pleased I did! Yes, it is a bit pricey for this tyoe of product, however I am really pleased with the quality and it does seem pretty sturdy. Not to mention how stylish it will look in my living room all stocked up once baby is here! One small thing to note is that is has a 'JJ Cole' label on the front of the drawer which you can't see in any of the images.
on 21 July 2015
This caddy is brilliant!! We've been using it for a month now and it's perfect: excellent size with compartment drawer for less used bits and pieces - and it's a well designed product, the mat I use in my travel bag instead it's a really good size and waterproof. I like that I can transport this caddy around the house as we don't have a fixed changing unit, so we can use the floor etc wherever the need strikes.
Really good product.
on 11 November 2015
I wanted a storage container for nappies and wipes to keep downstairs and am very happy with this. In fact I loved it so much I bought another one to keep in my toddlers bedroom! It looks stylish and has very good sized compartments for storing nappies and wipes. I keep nappy sacks, creams etc in the little drawer. Have had admiring comments from others including people wondering if they should get one to store make up - so it could be used for many purposes!
on 16 January 2012
We live in a 2floors house and nursery and day time room are in different floors, Everything fits in it so it has shorted out the mess in the living room.
Very easy to transport, good quality materials and smart finish. (it goes with my living room decor).I absolutely love it.
on 25 September 2012
Great product.Compact, keeps everything in place esp nappies, wipes and disposable bags on one side and medicines like calpol, nasal spray, scissors, hand sanitizer and gripe water on the other. very convieniant and portable if needed.
on 1 January 2012
This looks very stylish unlike lots of baby products and is very functional - top box big enough for a box of wipes, drawer perfect for cotton wool, sudocrem etc. Many people have commented on how nice it is!
on 19 August 2015
Perfect item-just what we needed to store everything in to avoid having to go room to room to change our daughter. Sturdy and well made, perfect size. Liked it so much we purchased another one.
on 6 January 2015
A very useful product... Keeps everything tidy and neat.
on 17 April 2016
Exactly what I needed, perfect size. Mine carries on top: 50 non woven compresses sized 10x10cm, 6 size III diapers, water dispenser, moisturizer dispenser, diaper cream tube. Inside the drawer: cotton buds box, 10 physiological serum 5ml, nail clipper and 10 sterilized 5x5cm compresses. It's quite sturdy, I have been carrying around the house for a few months now. I don't use the changing mat provided, I replaced it with for an absorbent changing mat folded and kept also in the outer pocket. Not very easy to wipe clean so just keep it as clean as possible.