JETech M0770 2.4Ghz Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse with 4 Buttons, 3 DPI Levels and USB Wireless Receiver - 0770
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NOTE: The NANO USB receiver is inserted in the back of the mouse. Adopt the 2.4G frequency technology, working distance can reach to 8M-10M. 2.4G will give you a more comfortable, convenient and exact effect than the traditional FM radio wireless mouse.
- USB Nano Receiver which can be stored within the back of the mouse. Infrared technology ensures smooth track over a variety of surfaces. Tiny USB receiver occupies minimal space when attached to your computer.
- 4 Buttons (left, right, CPI and scroll wheel buttons). Compatible with Windows 98/2000/NT/ME/XP/Win7/Win8/Win10; No driver needed, plug and play. 3 adjustable CPI levels (800/1200/1600)
- Soft rubber grip and contoured body deliver continuous, all-day comfort.
- 12-month battery life on 1 AA battery (battery NOT included) practically eliminates the need to replace battery. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions. Package includes: 1x JETech® 2.4Ghz Wireless Optcal Mouse, instruction manual
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought to use with a windows 10 tablet and is ideal.
Nano receiver is small enough to stay in the tablet and the mouse fits snugly in the tablet sleeve.
Would recommend to anyone after a small form factor wireless mouse for occasional use.
UPDATE - moving this up to 5 stars. It works really well, havent replaced battery yet. The size is perfect for me.
As a device, it's quite nice. Small enough to fit in a laptop bag but big enough for business use.
A feature I love is the tiny receiver that's small enough just to leave plugged in. If you do want to unplug it though, there's a storage slot on the bottom of the mouse to hold it securely. Such a great, simple idea!
There are two downsides I have discovered - one more of a problem than the other.
To start with, you get the scroll wheel (essential); you get the scroll wheel click (for scroll lock, and occasionally handy); you obviously get the left and right buttons (not sure if/how this works with OSX). There's a button in the middle that clicks but does nothing. Even if you include the scroll wheel (which I wouldn't usually), that's only four buttons - not sure where the other two have gone.
I have contacted the supplier and they have reported there is no accompanying software to configure the buttons.
The other issue is, with my Dell Latitude if I lock the laptop the mouse doesn't wake up when I unlock it. This is fine with my HP Pavllion though so probably some kind of Dell driver setting.
None of this is enough of a problem for me to return it but still a little annoying.
Overall, if you want a four button wireless mouse to put in your laptop bag it's not bad at all.
Larger hands might find this wireless mouse a tad small, but particularly because I'm using it with a laptop and prefer small and sleek to larger and clunkier, it is perfect for my needs.
Excellent mouse - works perfectly in both Windows 10 and Windows 7. Prompt delivery from supplier. This is a much better mouse than a similar one from another manufacturer which I bought recently, and will be reviewing separately (check out my other reviews).
The scroll wheel is smooth due to having some 'tread patterns' like those on a Tyre in the middle. I do a lot of scrolling so. The receiver is so small you hardly notice it, even though it has stolen one of my few USB ports, but it's a crime I have forgiven. Nicely contoured to aid handling so for me it ticks all buttons for a BUDGET wireless mouse
What I like about 2.4 GHz optical mice like this is the tiny plugin to the USB prt, so much better and more unobtrusive than the old-fashioned huge USB plugin that was the size of a flash drive and came with my early Microsoft mouse. This little plugin doover for the USB port (see illustration) is tiny and impossible to knock, and you can just forget about it once it's in one of your USB ports.
I really recommend optical mice over Bluetooth mice, which in my opinion are more trouble than they're worth. (Have had two Microsoft Bluetooth mice - both slow, often went wrong and had to reinstall the Bluetooth connection several times. Well, that's Bluetooth for you, a flawed technology.).
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews