JETech M0884 Bluetooth Wireless Mouse for PC, Mac, and Android OS Tablet with 6-month Battery Life, Black
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.00 (33%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bluetooth Wireless 3.0 Version, range upto 10 meters. 2400 CPI 5 Adjustment Levels (800/1200/1600/2000/2400)
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and Android OS Tablet. Note: NOT compatible with Apple iPhone or iPad.
- Slim, easy to pair and easy to operate. 1 AA battery (NOT included) with 6-month extremely long battery life
- High-definition optical sensor, side-to-side scrolling
- No random movements or dropped connections. Quieter and Easier to click
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quite nice to handle, other mice can be a touch more comfortable, but that must be very hand size and shape dependent.
I'll be interested to see how long the battery lasts given the 6 month claim. I had to buy re-chargeables for my previous mouse as it could only be turned off manually and would chew through a set of batteries in a week
This one is Bluetooth, so if your computer already has Bluetooth built in - and most laptops made in the last few years probably do - you won't need to use a USB port.
Initial pairing was easy, and after that you don't need to re-pair. Just turn your laptop on, and when it's finished booting up just click one of the buttons on your mouse to reconnect.
The pointer movement is fine, and you can change the DPI with a little button if you want to. The scroll wheel is nice and not too clunky.
The shape is quite contoured and very much suited to a right handed person. If you are left handed you may want a mouse with a more neutral shape.
I have connected it to my 10-year old Macbook (mid-2007, black, 2.16) and it works seamlessly.
The mouse goes to sleep after 5 minutes of no use which is great. To wake up, I click one of the buttons and wait for 2-3 seconds for the connection to be re-established with the Mac.
In terms of battery, no idea yet, I put in new ones and have used the mouse for about 5-6 days, 1-2 days of heavy use per week 10-12 hours per week.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Everything as expected.Read more