Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 March 2017
It's working perfect, have been using it for two years now~~~
on 9 April 2014
A definite must-buy. I was skeptical on whether the previous reviewers were exaggerating the sound of this little thing (so little it fits snugly in a female palm or a trouser pocket), but trust them (and me).. THEY ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT! I did not beilieve the sound this little thing makes, and when pushed to highest volume, it humbled my desktop speakers (which were 2, and 100 times its size in aggregate). Paired with the ipad in a flash, did not lose pairing, the bluetooth sound its crisp, the bass unbelievable for a device this size and, amazingly enough, there is no bass noise or jumping around when it maxes out. Just get it, worth every penny.
on 27 September 2013
I was a bit worried about what the sound quality would be like after researching this and other bluetooth speakers by reading online `professional` reviews from various sources. However my concerns were soon dismissed as this device sounds great with excellent bass and volume levels. I purchased this device to replace an x-mini II wired speaker to use when travelling, so the size difference did surprise me as the new device is larger but feels a similar weight. It is overall a highly recommended travel speaker, i have successfully linked it with an xperia T and a ipad mini and it is now an essential part of my travel gadgetry.
on 29 April 2014
Got this speaker right before I was preparing to move. I played the music and enjoyed it so much!!! It just lighted up my days when I was packing. Well… it can't be compared with a set of Hi-Fi, but this speaker does more than it looks! The base is just lovely and perfect! Most speakers don't deliver the base clearly, but this one does! Sound quality is excellent and crystal clear! And, to my surprise, it is small that it can literally fits in my palm; but it delivers great quality of sounds which impresses me so much!
I used to have a JBL speaker, which shaped like a UFO, years ago. I haven't used it for quite a while and I don't have it with me now so I can't really compare. But as far as I feel, this little speaker really is not bad at all!!! The main thing is that it is really handy that is so easy to be carried around, but still delivers great quality of sounds! Got a blue one and it is a lovely colour. Now I am listening to background music as I work. Love it! JBL never disappoints me~ :)
on 26 August 2013
The sound quality is very good, above my expectations for a portable speaker.

Battery lasts long and it automatically switchs off if it is not paired.

It is very easy to connect to bluetooth sources, however it does not "memorize" more than one source.
That is, you cannot simply switch from one device to another. Once you pair it with a device it won't pair with a different one unless you reset it.
on 13 February 2014
This is total portabable speaker and very power for such a little thing. My daughter love it. She takes it everywhere in the house for a powerful sound
on 11 October 2013
The JBL micro wireless is an absolute treat to use, it's almost perfectly sized to fit in the palm of your hand but if you dont want to carry it, then the hook at the top of the speaker can be used to attach to a belt, lanyard, bits of string or what ever you want. The sound quality really is something special in such a small space, with the advantage of attaching mutiple speakers in daisy chain then the expandability becomes almost endless. The only thing i have against the speaker is the plastic construciton but other than that, i thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

For a full unboxing & overview please check out my YouTube channel "HenPortMedia" or copy the link below.

Link: http://youtu.be/ntjv-gs74nc

I hope this was informative.

Laurence
on 31 March 2014
love this item,for such a small speaker it really sounds great,best ive heard so far.if you want something to pack even more of a punch then the jbl flip is a really good buy,but this is small and very handy.
on 1 November 2014
Just... WOW! I don't often feel compelled to write a review, but this speaker is something else! I love my music and have been after a small portable speaker for a while, I had my heart set on the Beats models because they're all you see on the TV, but on reading reviews about how they aren't that good thought I would go with this instead... best decision I have ever made! Now got a huge smile on my face listening to all my favourite songs on this beautiful and powerful speaker.
on 19 June 2014
I received this as a present - it's very powerful, sounds great and so portable. The wire (if you need it) wraps neatly around the speaker and it comes with a handy soft black pouch for storage. I use it with an iphone, daughter uses it for her Sony MP3 player and have bought one for mum to use with her ipod. Highly recommend