on 29 July 2013
I ordered this expecting to receive the white one however when it turned up it was the orange one, not too much of a problem.
The sound quality for a little speaker is good, for taking in the car and on camping trips it is ideal.
Have also realised if you a plug which conncets to the USB lead you can charge it via the mains other than having to use a computer.
on 24 June 2013
I was surprised how good the some is from this speaker, it looks smart, is the size of the palm of an adult hand.
Not a lot of bass, but good balanced sound, the battery lasts about 6 hours or more on half volume.
on 9 April 2013
got this for travelling to use with iphone and music or ipad and movies. pretty good really well built and
solid feel and very good clear sound . its never going to be a party sound but sure beats sticking headphones in or on all the time .
the one I had before had aaa batteries which I never use for anything else so this being rechargeable is useful.

Its also quite slim so can slip into a pocket or luggage easily
on 28 March 2014
The wireless version gives the same experience but without wires, for the same (or in some cases less) money - why would you choose to have wires? In case you hadn't guessed I swapped mine in for the wireless version ... and I love it!
on 8 January 2014
I was amazed at this little speaker which I purchased for my daughter at Christmas to use with her ipad. The design and quality match the ipads good looks and style, but the sound was something I didn't expect. Amazing for such a small speaker, and I can highly recommend it!!
on 12 June 2014
Sound quality and loudness is very good for a speaker of this size. And battery life is also good, it also holds charge for a very long time, I charged it in December 2013, listened it for maybe two hours or so, turned it off and put it away, today is June, I turned it on and the charge was still there, of course it's because of Li-on battery but I was still pleasantly surprised.
on 15 January 2015
11 year old absolutely loves it. Good quality sound and we have purchased another one in a different colour. Beeware - some colours are twice the price!
on 21 September 2014
Brilliant! Apart from the prompt delivery the speaker makes a massive difference to the sound quality of my iPad. Couldn't be without it now!
on 19 January 2015
I have one of these already and bought this as a gift. The person who received it is a carpenter and he uses it every day. Really good.
on 1 January 2015
Great sound with out any bass distortion, easy to connect to. Overall great little speaker.