on 1 August 2015
Nice bottle and great tasting. Also good value as a lightning deal.... I drink No.7 with coke, but this is much softer and great also on its own.
on 19 March 2017
Supurb
Great, much better than normal Jack. treat yourself.
on 13 September 2015
Makes great gift nice presentation box, my husband was very pleased
on 30 December 2014
The best whisky money can buy....
on 22 February 2016
The picture clearly displays a silver box with the whiskey. I did not get a silver box with my bottle which is a shame as it is a gift for someone and at the price I paid for it Iwould have liked the box too.
on 22 January 2016
I have always been a fan of the gentleman JD, now that I have tried the silver I have to say I'm a big fan!
It's much stronger then most of the Jack Daniels range but the strength gives it that unique taste and surprisingly enough this bottle of silver will last longer in your drinks cabinet then most as you will appreciate it so much more.
review image
on 1 October 2015
Great product. Prompt courier delivery on the lightening deal. Tasty bourbon. I have tried most other varieties of Jack Daniel's and this is at the top.
on 15 October 2015
wow so much nicer than normal JD which is more of a mixer as in add coke this is the real deal no mixer needed just ice
on 17 November 2015
Packaging was amazing. I brought this for a jack Daniel lover for Christmas I'm so chuffed with this product