Ring Size: Q|Change

on 30 December 2010
I am really pleased with this ring, it's very substantial, nice thick band and a good size square stone.
My husband bought this for our 40th anniversary present to me and I love it
on 2 May 2011
This is a really beautiful ring the stones are just the right size and it is cute,it was really good value for a ring of this quality, i would not hesitate to buy a ring from this site again,i was not disappointed.
on 5 February 2014
Beautiful ring I got this for Christmas one of the claws holding the stone was faulty.Amazon sent new one out the same day before I had chance to sent the old one back . Plus I had had the ring for a month by them . No questions asked , could not get better response anywhere . They made the whole thing easy to do ,they even gave me back the postage .. I was very pleased with the first , but I think that the second one is even nicer . I would not hesitate to get something like this again from amazon. . The picture does not do this ring justice ,the stones are really nice . A must buy for people who like nice thing not too blingy .
on 27 July 2012
Beautiful ring,excellent quality ruby and sparkly diamonds. It would have cost a few hundred more had I bought it from somewhere like Ernest Jones or H Samuel. So pleased with it. Fantastic!!!!!!
on 25 April 2012
We saw this ring on Amazon and read the reviews.
It was a present for my wife on our ruby wedding.
It is exactly like the picture, the ruby is unusual being square and is a good size.
The diamonds at either side are also quite big and the gold band is chunky.
Living in France it was extemely good value as over here we were shocked
to see that ruby rings started at over 1000euros and the rubies were no wherenear
as big as this one.
Exactly as advertised and fits very well as per size guide. My wife loves it and wears it every day.
on 10 December 2015
Like a few others this was a gift to my Wife as part of our 40th Anniversary celebrations. Neither of us are what I would call 'jewellry' people, no the less she was pleased that I had found it myself and with it's quality. My only comment it that the Ruby does not really have much of a shine to it and has what I would call a Matt finish; this may be the effect they jeweller wanted?
on 29 April 2014
My husband bought me the ruby ring for our upcoming ruby wedding anniversary and I absolutely love it.The ruby is a nice size and the band is of good quality,the price is really good compared to some I've seen on the high street jewellers. I would recommend this product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 January 2015
This ring is below parr for money paid!!!

my hubby brought it for me for my birthday and I was disappointed, the ruby was very flawed and cloudy.
under the magnify glass it had a big crack in it/inclusion. very poor for money paid.

It was like something I could have brought on a bargain shopping channel, It certainly was not a bargain!!!!!

I wish I had the same experience as other people have had because it was going to replace my engagement ring as times were hard and I had to sell it.

The diamonds are a nice quality/sparkle nicely, if only the ruby had been too! I would have been a lot happier with it as it is a very pretty looking ring.

I don't know if i will buy rings on here again after this one. I have lost a lot of confidence in the quality control!!! I have got a refund and returned the item, the reason i do shop with amazon is because they have a great returns/refund policy. I could not fault amazon in that way!!!
on 17 February 2016
excellent, my wife was extremely pleased.