Customer reviews

Ivy Gems 9ct Yellow Gold Ruby and Diamond Half Eternity Ring Size Q
Ring Size: Q|Change

on 12 October 2010
This ring is amazing value. A friend, who is a gemologist, has looked at my ring and says the rubies are pure, clear, not treated and nicely cut. The diamonds are small (two set between each ruby) but sufficient to bring out the beautiful colour of the rubies.
on 22 December 2012
Chose this ring with my husband after weeks looking at lots of different styles. Went with the rubies and diamonds as we have been married for over 40 years. This is my Christmas present! can't wait to wear it. Delivered within 48 hours, excellent service.
on 18 February 2017
I cannot express enough how happy I am with this ring. I tried on numerous rings in high street jewelry stores and was not completely happy with the rings I tried on, and the price of them. After reading the reviews for this ring I thought I would take a risk. It arrived on time, and it is far superior to anything I have tried before for a fraction of the price.
on 1 October 2017
My niece loves the ring and she is absolutely delighted with it. Very reasonably priced.
on 17 December 2016
What fantastic value for money.Beautifully made,solid feel and well presented in a pristine white box.I cant wait to see the reaction when I give this present.
on 12 June 2017
Really stunning looking ring ,ordered size is perfect stone settings look good and strong ,my wife is really pleased with itv
on 19 December 2016
Value for money
on 21 December 2016
Fast delivery and really good looking ring.
on 21 November 2016
Great ring wife's happy
on 25 October 2010
Ordered this ring and very impressed with it overall. Comes boxed so a lovely presentation piece. Well worth the money and doesn't look 'cheap' :-)