on 27 May 2015
I love this product, thank you..
on 4 March 2013
Bought these for my elderly Mother who has a habit of forgetting to switch lights on. Fitted them on the stairs (one on the first landing, the other at the top). Great product which gives enough light to see where one is going when it is dark.
Can be set to be on all the time or to switch on when movement is detected. Great battery life (still going strong after 6 months). Highly Recommended. A+++++
on 22 May 2013
The description describes the light as activating via the PIR for 30 seconds yet I timed it to just under 20 seconds which; when used as a night toilet light you have to start waving before actually finishing your business. I use a couple of cheaper ones for the same purpose & find them more than satisfactory so all in all I'm a bit dissapointed & I found that I could not contact the supplier directly to try & resolve the issue.
on 3 March 2013
Just perfect for lighting up the odd area around the house.
The motion sensor is well set up for near 180 deg and stays on just the right length of time.
Due to it being LED, very efficient on usage of 4 AA batteries - worth getting rechargeable .
on 21 March 2013
Well WE`RE old and doddery, but it would be an asset to anyone who has to get out of bed at night and tends to trip over things (like us). We have ours at the base of the wardrobe so if one of us gets out of bed and heads for the en suite it`s so much safer. We haven`t quite made our minds up about the best position for it yet so haven`t screwed or stuck it to the wall/wardrobe yet - something to bear in mind. It`s really bright and gives a flood of light across the floor and I`m so impressed with it I`ve just ordered one for each of the children (our son has a very old house with a rather horrendous spiral stone staircase so it will be ideal!)

The velcro strip to anchor it to the wall just isn`t strong enough - or maybe not large enough - it fell off the wall a couple of days after usimng the velcro. I may try getting a longer strip, but it`s fine just leaning against the skirting board.
on 11 November 2014
I've bought a number of different plug and battery operated LED lights, and this is by far the best. VERY bright, perfect for the staircase. I have it installed at the top of my straight staircase, and it detects motion from the bottom, enough light to light the whole staircase in pitch darkness with nice cool white light. Stays on for about 10s. angle of motion detection also very good. attaches to the wall with very strong Velcro grip.

For comparison, have tried Mr Beams, Masterplug, amongst others.
on 30 June 2013
Works well, motion detector very good. WOULD have liked it be be more brighter, (using it for shed).
Very well made, good price, would just about recommend!!!!
on 4 September 2013
Came in very handy when we had a power cut. Put it in the bathroom so it would come on when the door was opened, worked a treat! Still not fitted where it should be but when it is I am sure it will work very well. I would recommend.
on 20 April 2013
What's so good about this light is that, as long as there is movement, the light stays on, unlike some of the cheaper models, which have an automatic timer that switches off the light after a pre-programmed number of seconds after the initial movement detection, so that you could be in the middle of walking to the toilet and then it goes off and you're fumbling about swearing in the dark. No, THIS light genuinely reacts to movement only, so as long as you are still breathing - (slight exaggeration there) - it will stay on. Once no movement is detected, it goes off after approx. ten seconds or so. I have had mine in my garage for a month or so now. I have no power supply to the garage, and I go in there in the dark two or three times a week, so it's really convenient to have a little bit of luxury light that comes on automatically!
on 16 September 2013
I wanted this for an under-stair cupboard. I bought this because when I had looked at some of the cheaper versions the reviews were extremely varied so I decided to spend a little bit extra. It arrived quickly and packing was fine. It comes with a double-sided stick on Velcro pad to attach to the wall (there is a screw attachment as well if you want to use it). At first I thought it was great - the light is very good and more than sufficiently lights the cupboard - you can choose to use the sensor for it to come on or you can just switch it on and off as required.

The sensor worked for a day and hasn't worked since - though you can still just turn it on as required. The sticky pad is not sufficient to hold it to the wall - I heard a thump on the evening of the second day and it was the lamp falling off the wall. It doesn't feel as substantial as I expected.

On the plus side the light is very good. You can use the alternative screw to attach it to the wall and you don't necessarily need the sensor. But for the price I would have expected better.