Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£5.85|
Save £3.77 (64%)
It's Not as Bad as it Sounds* (my life with MS & Fibro): What life is like with invisible disabilities; ways to try to improve life quality Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 250 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Her links are very useful that she had included in her book to help the people get help and learn more of these terrible diseases.
through her eye you learn that there is always hope and her determination is wonderful to read.
I admire this lady greatly.
Thank you for sharing your story.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Disorders & Diseases
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences